i need quick advice on what to do here. please helpp!

• i need quick advice on what to do here. please helpp!

Well for starters, im new here. my names mallory. please help me!

Okay, so heres my prob.:

I have a lake house, and up at the lake there are lots of guys. Every summer before this year, i didnt really spend much time up there, but now im like "boy crazy" (per say) and now i actually notice the guys for what they are worth, not just for playing king of the dock with them. So theres this one guy, we'll call him Mikey. I really like him, but my cousin (whos 19) told me that i shouldnt waste my time on him cuz hes a "Playa". but idc i really like him. He has a gf though, but he said that they will probably break up for the summer. And i'll have him alone with no parents every night at like 7:30 to like 11:00 when our parents go out on the boats with all the other lake parents. PLEASEEE HELP. should i not get my hopes up 'cause hes got a girl? or should i let it out for a few weeks this summer, and let him notice me? We are 15, btw.

HELP ME ASAP!!

thanks soooo much!
    • Re: i need quick advice on what to do here. please helpp!

Why hello there mallory.

I think you should take your cousins advice, even more so if he has said that to you, its hard to get a full grasp of your situation but I suggest you let it go. What are you looking for? you are 15, there is not that many places in the world that allow sex at 15.

If you are looking for a quick fling then I guess you found the best situation, but for a good relationship it does not seem the way to go.
      What you leave behind is not as important as how you lived.

IF it's a holiday, relax and have fun that's whatthey're all about, if you don't want anythign seriosu then go for it. It's his fault if he cheats on his girlfriend, although ssaying that you sould come across as a bit of a bitch if you knew. Go with the flow and like you said there's LOADS of guys there.
      Nicole = Happiest she's been in a long time:lovey:

She's not looking for s relationship with him though, she just wants a bit of fun for the summer, so what's him dropping his girlfriend got anything to do with it, unless she's planning on dating him long term.
      Nicole = Happiest she's been in a long time:lovey:

I think you should play it by ear, seeing that you can't control any of the factors involved. It is unlikely you'll be able to do anything about their relationship. I think that getting your hopes up when you have no idea what can happen is just letting yourself open to disappointment and heartbreak.