???

• i met this guy and after exchanging some messages he started asking me to come over to his place to hang out cuz it was cold outside, and i was like u're kidding right? and he was like ofcourse, then we continued messaging for 2 days and he started again asking but in a joke and in serious ways so umm does he just want sex or perhaps he's testing me am i easy girl cuz he has the look and he's well situated? now it's been 3 days since we didn't talked, i don't wanna send message first, so is he waiting for me to call cuz i think that he's used to it or something else? pls some advice ;)
    • Hi relax,

I do not see any matter of problem here. However, there is such a thing in psychology as "active position". We may take either active or passive position in different aspects of life. And depending on how many active positions we have may define us in terms of how confident we are and when we take action. Confident people take more action than others. I think , generally, you're quite a confident girl because you initiate the conversation yourself. But this should not apply to every situation.

If you make your son do the homework, you're the one who is taking action, not him. So you take the active position and your son takes passive. That is why making your son do the homework will simply not work, he just won't do much. But this is not what you want, right?

So what to do in such a situation? Turn the tables and let the other person take active position! And this does not mean that you will have to be passive! No! That is only your choice.

So if you used to message this guy before first, he just won't have enough courage to message you. And there is no need for him to worry, because you do it anyway, right? So make him worry, don't call him at all and he will be left with no choice but to start the conversation himself. There is no way he will not do it, because thoughts like "why is she doing this?", "Did I become too boring?" will make him. He will want to find the answer and this is where you will take your active position back.

Because now you can decide how to accpet him and whether to accept him at all.

Furthermore, if this guy is making such "monotype jokes", then I can say that he simply doesn't have much experience with girls. He tries to make a contact with you by asking you similar "joke" questions because he doesn't know how. And about testing, well, as you now see, whoever but not this guy. Hey, he invites you to his place and repeats doing it! Do you repeat saying the same joke again and again?

You now see the answers...

I will be glad to answer any questions,

Good Luck,
      Danel

The post was edited 1 time, last by Danel ().

• Danel once again you have made a smashing post, however I would like to add, that just because he is asking you around his house, could not mean anything, from your post you two are not going out with each other and you only just meet, I would have friends round to has that, friends to have a good time of any gender, it depends on what type of fella he is.
      What you leave behind is not as important as how you lived.
    • hi Danel, thannx for the advice ;) i like it. i just wanted to say that he started first sending messages and then i sent him one message first but just that one time, and we still havent talked since then. i think by the way he is that he is used to that the girl calls him every day and he is very confident in himself i would say cuz he was calling me over his place and we didn't even go out for a coffee before that, but i guess that he had some chicks like that that would come to him at the same moment. i surely wont call him or anything like that, but i think that now he's waiting for me to come in the club where he works cuz thats the place where i go out for weekend and thats like tomorrow ;) so i don't know how to act when i see him? should i smile a bit when i see him and wait if he's gonna say hi or what should i do??
    • Thank you for your reply relax.

I was happy to help you.

Now, you said that this guy is probably "waiting" for you to come to the club and if you think that is possible, that is the key point that you can't just miss.

The mistake that a lot of girls would do in your situation: they would give more attention to the guy they know or they would ignore other guys. The result is that the boy the are paying their attention to will notice this and his behaviour will change immediately. He will no longer be worried about being unnoticed and that means that even if he is absolutely insecure, he now has an opportunity to act bold and confident, well, the girl knows him so she will pay attention to him anyway, right? So if you don't want to repeat that mistake, just don't do it.

Hey! You are going to club, right? And if you like to have fun, then have it! Talk to other guys and flirt casually -this will never harm. Spend your time to have a good time rather than loitering around someone. This guy will understand that he has a no easier path than others. And this way you will prevent any nonsense behaviours.

As I always say: If you don't want to have those problems, then don't take them.

However, as you know this boy, well there is nothing wrong to come and say "hello" and see if the guy can offer you an interesting conversation, just as you would do with anyone else.

But you can do this a special way.

Below is an example of my typical conversation with a girl in situation similar to yours. This will work for guys exactly the same way:

ME: Hey! How are you doing?
      HER: Hi, quite okay, and you?
      ME: everyhitng's cool!
      HER: haa, nice
      ME: So, anything new to tell
      HER: amm, not really
      ME: Do you have anything interesting to say at all?
      HER: ummm, I'm not sure
      ME: ohhh, I see already ( After I say this I switch my attention from her and leave )

Now, I'll explain this to you. First, I come with a light and no-obligation approach to which she will definitely respond. Then I make her think about anything new that has happened and then I show my curiosity about something intersting that she can or cannot tell about. This way I show her that I'm interested not in her but in a good time that I can spend chatting with an interesting person. Eventually, after accepting that person I may become interested in her and having more conversations together. And this becomes a real challenge for her, can she be interesting? Because now she knows that she has to work hard to get my attention. And as she couldn't do really well, I show her that I noticed it: "I see already". "Already" is the key word here, it shows that she had an opportunity that she missed. And as a result of this I leave which will make her think about it and will make her think about what else she could say. Then she will think: "How could I fail this? No way!" and would want not to fail another time by approaching me herself and starting the conversation, logical isn't it? And only then I will look at it again.

But even if in the conversation above she would tell me about something new, I would proceed to the next question anyway showing that she has to do more to keep me interested. So If you want to get the same results, use my technique.

OK, so how you should talk. Always stay calm and relaxed. Don't argue, Instead say: "Well, this is your opinion", if somebody insists say: "Your thoughts are your choice". Don't say that you're bad - nobody wants to hear that. Smile lightly a lot, but not all the time. Never become too emotional or nervous about anything.

I will be glad to answer any questions.

Good Luck,
      Danel
    • Danel dude! I understand your advice is great. However, your posts seem to be long and garrulous. I am not trying to offend but can you possibly shorten your posts slightly for the ones who don't like to read for long periods of time? Thank you.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Thou art I and I am thou. From the sea of thy soul, I cometh. I am Orpheus, master of strings.
      [/SIZE] [/CENTER]
    • Danel once again thank you for your great advice ;))) i'm really glad ;)) well as i expected he was waiting cuz he just sent me message like what's up? anything new? and then i answered and he asked will i come tonight to club? i said in the cool way i will be there. i'm gonna folow your advice of me having fun tonight and not paying much attention to him, with that advice you just read my mind ;) so i'll be cool like always and do my dancing as always and we'll se what will happend. Once again thank you Danel a lot ;))