Need Help, Please

• Need Help, Please

Hi everyone,

(thank you in advance for reading my post) :)
      I am new to the board. I hope someone can help me, because I don't really know anyone who can help me, so I hope someone will be nice enough to read my post.

I hope this is the right place to post this.
      I am a Junior at Del Oro High and I am a semi-finalist for a Zinch. com scholarship ($20,000). Zinch picked 200 semi-finalists to compete for that scholarship. (by the way, I am not trying to promote this the Zinch webiste). People have to vote for semi-finalists, the person with the most votes wins the regional tournament and so on.

Well, I was wondering if you could vote for me? I really need votes, if you visit the link below, you can click on my name and read about me if you want to make sure that I deserve this scholarship.

I don't know many people who I can ask to vote for me, so I am posting on this forum, maybe someone nice will help me. If you would like to help me, here are the instructions:

Voting starts on March 3rd (Monday) and ends March 10th (for the regional).

First Round
      Mar 12th - Mar 19th
      Second Round
      Mar 19th - Mar 25th
      Sweet 16
      Mar 26th - Apr 2nd
      Elite 8
      Apr 2nd - Apr 9th
      Final Four
      Apr 9th - Apr 16th

You can visit the website and vote anonymously. If you have a zinch profile or you are willing to make one (its free), your vote counts as 2 votes. (also, if you can, tell anyone you know to vote for me, I would really appreciate that)

To Vote
      Visit Zinch. com
      Then click where it says in green "$20K, 64 Students, Your Vote"
      Scroll down to 'West #6"
      Vote for "Margaux McClure"

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I appreciate it SO MUCH. This scholarship means the world to me. :)

- Margaux McClure