What does this mean?

• What does this mean?

Ok, well there's this guy I know and we're friends, well at least I thought so. But we both agreed that we wanted to have a sexual relationship and so we went out last Wed. and did some making out, that sort of thing. He says I didn't bring a condom with me, so I said ok. So we decided we'd wait until he has one. So it's been a week and two days, he won't answer any of my texts or phone calls. But he came into where I work earlier today, and asked about me, like when was I going to be off next, that sort of thing.

I'm not looking for a serious relationship, just wanna have fun. SO what is his problem? I can't understand him.
    • Re: What does this mean?

mmm yeah i think maybe he wants a serious thing, maybe he doesnt want just fun, the thing of not bringing a condom to a suposed sexual date give you a hint of what he is up too, a more intimathe thing not just for fun, but thats what i think take it as an opinnion
      [FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"][RIGHT]everyone laughs at me like if i give a fuck what they think...
      [/SIZE][/RIGHT][/FONT]