Bi Sexual: Your opinion

• Re: Bi Sexual: Your opinion

No offense to anybody here but i hate religion. If 2 people want to be together, who are we to say if it's right or wrong. Religion causes most conflict in the world, but i don't want to rant on about that and go completely off topic, but yeah.. that bbc link means nothing to me, i couldn't care less what the bible says.

As for bi sexuals, i know it's sexist but i feel it's a lot more socially acceptable for girls to be bi than guys. For example when i was younger and we used to go to peoples houses and have a few drinks and have a laugh girls would just get off with each other for a laugh, and boys loved it. But if boys would do that i don't think girls would get the same out of it as boys did with the girls and also im pretty sure 90% of the people there would see them as being gay. I know this is barely sexual and very immature stuff but it's just an example that i've personally experienced. And i think it's probably the same with sex, i think girls would go into a 3 some with another girl more than a guy would go into a 3 some with another guy. I know this is more to do with straight people but im trying to get across what i think about bi sexuals being accepted and what gender has to do with acceptance.

I know it's sexist but i guess thats the way society is sometimes, thats the impression i get anyway.

I'm 100% straight though and i don't mind what people do. Aslong as they keep their private lives exactly that... private. Me being 100% straight, i don't really wanna listen to a man go on about how he wants it in the ass.. i just really hate that and i wouldn't expect them to wanna hear me go on about doing some girl or whatever.

Jackpot wrote:

As for bi sexuals, i know it's sexist but i feel it's a lot more socially acceptable for girls to be bi than guys. For example when i was younger and we used to go to peoples houses and have a few drinks and have a laugh girls would just get off with each other for a laugh, and boys loved it. But if boys would do that i don't think girls would get the same out of it as boys did with the girls and also im pretty sure 90% of the people there would see them as being gay. I know this is barely sexual and very immature stuff but it's just an example that i've personally experienced. And i think it's probably the same with sex, i think girls would go into a 3 some with another girl more than a guy would go into a 3 some with another guy. I know this is more to do with straight people but im trying to get across what i think about bi sexuals being accepted and what gender has to do with acceptance.

I know it's sexist but i guess thats the way society is sometimes, thats the impression i get anyway.

its all true.

example: when i made out with a guy at this party [because we were dared to, im bi and he wasnt, all the straight guys were like "you two are both faggots. we hope you get aids" and other shit like that. but when two girls did it they cheered them on. i ended up bashing one of the guys cause he kept going.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Australian | 20 | University Student | Epic
      [LEFT]
      (818): dude you made out with his girlfriend and stole his credit card to buy more drinks.
      (626):
      well when you put it like that, I sound like a terrible person.

[/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]

I cannot believe that so many religious people take the bible this literally. I thought it would be obvious that so much of it has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with the culture at the time it was written. Why do so many people insist that our current society worldwide should mirror the society of the ancient middle east, regardless of the way our moral beliefs have advanced since then? If the bible were written in a different time and place, who knows what would still be "evil" now??

Jackpot wrote:

No offense to anybody here but i hate religion. If 2 people want to be together, who are we to say if it's right or wrong. Religion causes most conflict in the world, but i don't want to rant on about that and go completely off topic, but yeah.. that bbc link means nothing to me, i couldn't care less what the bible says.

I'm 100% straight though and i don't mind what people do. Aslong as they keep their private lives exactly that... private. Me being 100% straight, i don't really wanna listen to a man go on about how he wants it in the ass.. i just really hate that and i wouldn't expect them to wanna hear me go on about doing some girl or whatever.

I agree.

Bi is just a trend.
      [LEFT]I’m psychotic synchypnotic
      I got my blue burners and phonic
      I’m psychotic synchypnotic
      I got my brand electronic [/LEFT]

Jia Ren Qu wrote:

I agree.

Bi is just a trend.

bi is not a trend. i've known i was bi since i was 14. im now 19... thats a pretty long time to be following a trend.

loser.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Australian | 20 | University Student | Epic
      [LEFT]
      (818): dude you made out with his girlfriend and stole his credit card to buy more drinks.
      (626):
      well when you put it like that, I sound like a terrible person.

[/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]