Zombie dream - close to lucid dreaming?

• Zombie dream - close to lucid dreaming?

I have zombie dreams. I get them frequently like really... I get them a lot. I think it's because zombies actually worry me (which is so ridiculous) I know but it would be more the 28 Days Later style of "zombies" not George Romero traditional type (but actually share a lot of traits with these) but they have more of a brain than both types do. They can communicate with each other (think "The Descent" even though it's not a zombie flick).

SO about two hours ago I went back to bed (it's 11AM here atm) and had just awoken from a zombie dream but right after I fell asleep I went back into another one. Normally I am with my family and somebody I really love and tha twas the first one.
      The second one I was with my ex boyfriend and this girl in my Comm. Arts class. Both I don't really care about that much, but I don't not care about them. BUT
      I think I was on the verge of a lucid dream. I'm pretty sure I know I was awake because we were hiding in this homemade cave in a heavily zombie infested area with a flashlight and a gun (that seemed to appear out of nowhere) but when the zombies would come in (they couldn't see because that cave was deep and the flashlight situated in front of us these large red blocks would form quickly in front of the cave entrance after it had died they were almost the texture of the candy Dots.

Did I do that? Can I almost lucid dream? Was that my chance?
      i don't sleep
    • Re: Zombie dream - close to lucid dreaming?

they couldn't see because that cave was deep and the flashlight situated in front of us these large red blocks would form quickly in front of the cave entrance after it had died they were almost the texture of the candy Dots.

Did I do that? Can I almost lucid dream? Was that my chance?

I don't understand any of the above :@.

When you're stuck in a dream, you feel like it's reality because it feels so realistic so you end up thinking it actually happened when it was really just a dream.
      If you keep having Zombie dreams then don't watch Zombie flicks for awhile. Don't concentrate on it or dwell on them, just shove them out of your mind and think about something else and they'll stop.

You could be my [SIZE=3]someone,[/SIZE]
      You could be my [SIZE=3]sea...[/SIZE]

I've never heard of lucid dreaming, it sounds like dreaming but your concious mind is awake. More like a day dream or fantasy kind of thing...

I think silent deathwish right, If you try and push zombies out of your head you wont have those kind fo dreams anymore. I used to have the same nightmare over and over when I was a kid, It was actually about this book called The Giving Tree...if you've ever heard of it. It was a little kid story i used to read a lot, but I stopped and after I while i never had the dream again...

Silent.Deathwish_x wrote:

When you're stuck in a dream, you feel like it's reality because it feels so realistic so you end up thinking it actually happened when it was really just a dream.

Lately thats been happening to me lately, I'll remember something but I wont be sure if it actually happened or if it was just a dream. Most recent example was a weird conversation with my girlfriend on AIM that i thought I remembered...I looked at the record it keeps and it never happened.

Quill wrote:

I don't understand any of the above :@.

I apologize, I wrote this almost immediately after I woke up. At the cave entrance (there was only one and it wasn't a very deep cave) once we had killed a zombie that had come in these red blocks could just appear at the entrance... to protect us

and I was wondering if I did htat. Like I might in a lucid dream

The zombie dreams don't bother me, scare me for a bit but I have a fixation and... well they will always be there. I just really want to have a lucid dream.
      i don't sleep

I had a dream similar to thatg once (the lucid dream thing i mean) and i still cant tell if it was a dream or reality. One of my worst experiences. It was after a sleepover halloween party once everyone had left (we didnt go to sleep at all lol) and i got in my bed, woke up after like half an hour (or so i thought) everything exactly the same as real life but i had these voices in my head from a video game we were playing all night, it was as they were shouting in my head and i couldnt get rid of them. Wandered all over the house trying to ignore them but they wouldnt let me, even tried reading. This the the wierd bit. I read about one page and then finnaly out of exhaustion fell asleep.
      Woke up later that day everything was fine but the book was on the same page with the same writing... WTF happened i fear for my mental health lol.