obsessive love .

• obsessive love .

Falling in love can send you in a tizzy. It is common to suddenly develop deep emotional bonds and passionate feelings for someone. However, after the initial rush and excitement of a new romance has subsided, one partner may notice that the other's behaviour has changed significantly. Petty arguments become much more significant. He/she may become more demanding of your time and attention. Before you realise it, you may be caught in an unhealthy obsessive relationship. Sometimes an obsession is just temporary and the relationship returns to normal, but other times the obsessed partner will exhibit signs of emotional instability and possessiveness.
      What do you say ?
      How to meet the sexiest Girls and Boys from your Town:
      www.[COLOR="Red"]girls[/COLOR]and[COLOR="Blue"]boys[/COLOR]4u.com
    • Re: obsessive love .

i think not, i think that the obsesive thing becomes from the person and some strange need of more and more againt the other person, oviuosly it becomes unhealthy for both! and yeah i may be temporary but its also a concern of both people to try to work it out
      [FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"][RIGHT]everyone laughs at me like if i give a fuck what they think...
      [/SIZE][/RIGHT][/FONT]