On the Prevalence of Mankind

• On the Prevalence of Mankind

I am at a loss for time so I must make this entry quick.

Since the dawn of psychology, there have been many tests and experiments done to understand the human brain/mind; none of these more fruitful than the IQ test administered by Alfred Binet in 1905. Dubbed the "Binet-Simone Test" with a reference made to his colleague Theador Simon. The IQ although not perfect has a rather simple method of determining one's range of intellectual capacity in inferring, reasoning, and understanding abstract and real subject matter. In short, the IQ test has the unique ability to reveal a person's intelligence to the point of beneficial application (wherein this discussion the "application" would involve supporting and growing the homo-sapien-sapien species). Getting to the crux of this entry, it is my ardent belief that the only way by which the human race will survive is through the continuous sustained commitment of individuals with high IQ's to society.
      Unfortunately however, the process by which it would take to measure each individuals IQ on this plant of some 6.xxxx billion is unfathomable; the only efficient means of controlling IQ in the world would be through generalized studies. All credible test reporting agencies will give a hierarchy (cite. The Bell Curve) as to the mean of intelligence for any said populace (European, Asian, etc.). It is on these premises that we must execute the Final Solution. That "final solution" being the mass eradication of all non-intelligent sentient (IQ lower that 120) beings on the face of the earth. According to the meta-studies (cite. Pioneer Fund) conducted into "Race & IQ", two key statistical constants appear: the greater IQ gap of European and Asians from the others, and the deficiency of Africans (sub-Saharan, etc.). Based upon these findings, it is critical that the gene pool of humanity be spared from the dregs of society.
      High IQ is believed to be a recessive gene trait, that being (if you remember your Punnit Square)it takes two parents each to give off their respective double recessive marker for High IQ in order for the child to inherit either the high IQ or its correlation factor: skull size. Low IQ unfortunately is a dominant gene, as its genotype is only needed once for the potential IQ of the offspring (three out of four: DD, Dr, Dr, rr) to be low. Based upon general analysis and study, the Chinese, Mongols, Anasazi, Indo-Aryan, Japanese, and Jews retain the highest IQ's and successfully pass on their respective "IQ genes" to the next generation. This however is in danger.
      As Africans and other "ethnic groups" infiltrate and integrate themselves into the populace, the dominant genes for lower intelligence take over and the hope for humanity's bright future grows bleaker. Therefore the final solution must be implemented immediately; that being: in order to preserve the sensitive high intelligence gene pools of the world and ensure human survival, the mass beings of sentient(s) life forms below 120 IQ must be exterminated. This however as I have said above is not practical through methodical screening, rather, the known dwellings and epicenters of these creatures must be destroyed (i.e. Africa, etc.) then and only then will humanity survive and co-mingle prosperously.
      I am not advocating eugenics, nor am I advocating genocide, this is simply natural selection done a little more artificially.