Very Confused... Help..

• Very Confused... Help..

Hi, Im 17 close to 18.. Im having HUGE troubles getting this girl.. She is 15.. Almost 16, Let me start off. (Maybe race is the issue, Asian=/=Spanish)

She gives these little signals hinting that she likes me.. In class, MSN, Over all in general. But when i try and react to her little signal she backs off... fast... Shes very shy.. Ive never met such a shy girl(When it comes to relationships)in my life(Yes all 17 years of it). She never really has much to say and she always claims to be bored, ALWAYS. No way in hell someone can be bored 24/7. When i try to have a conversation with her on MSN she doesnt really respond to me she shes 5 things.. lol, Blah, Bleh, idk, haha. SO its pretty much impossible to have a conversation with her. I ask her if i can call her.. she says No. She is Korean, Im Spanish... If that helps at all.. Im having a very hard time reading this girl and all my friends cant seem to understand her either... She has also told me she likes "older guys" SO i know im safe there. Ive told her "Ive never really liked anyone like i like you" Everytime i show to show alittle bit of love of some sort she says eeek or something; Just to try to get off the subject. She says she doesnt want to get into a serious relationship, Hey im fine with that.. But i know every real human enjoy alittle bit of love and just those little things(Everyone loves being cuddled, huged, Being told they are loved). I find myself very mature for my age(People tell me).. Im not one of those "Horney Highschool Boys"

Maybe if this helps at all she almost got raped at the age of 6.. Im one of the few people that know(And now the internet) I must be some what special to her for her to tell me something like that.. Ive pretty much given up trying to understand this girl. I dont hug her or anything because of what happen to her, Maybe she feels insecure. Which i dont want her to feel insecure around me. For some reason i love this girl, Yes i know love is a strong word but i dont know why. Something about her.......

I hate having to come to the internet for help but none of my friends understand her and i dont even bother with my parents.

Helps
    • Re: Very Confused... Help..

It could be that she just wanted to be flirty. A little word of advice, I don't usually like to date girls younger than me because they are so confusing that they can make your head spin. From what you said I think that she may have lost interest in you when you told her your true feelings. Or maybe she just trusted you. Most girls get weirded out when you tell them that you like them.

I think you should just ignore her. If you cant even have one conversation with the girl then how are you supposed to have a relationship with her? I think she is just wasting your time, maybe because she likes the attention you give her, but doesn't know how to respond. How long have you liked her for?

I disagree. I don't think you should ignore her, being raped at aged 6 is probably why she is shy around guys, it might not be but i'm guessing that it is.

If you are really interested, ask her friends about how she is with guys, keep being a friend to her and gaining her trust. Hell, maybe you should just make a move and see what happens.

However there's only so much you can try and if she never respons to you and has said she isn't really looking for a relationship, maybe you should give up trying.
      Nicole = Happiest she's been in a long time:lovey:

You've tried pretty much everything from the sounds of it, but if she's not looking to get into a relationship then maybe that's the problem. Even if it's just cuddling or friends with benefits, she's either too shy or too scared to get attached to anyone right now.
      Maybe just go for friends, and give it some time. You may want to find someone else for foreplay or a relationship and such though, because it doesn't sound like she's going to come through anytime soon.

You could be my [SIZE=3]someone,[/SIZE]
      You could be my [SIZE=3]sea...[/SIZE]

Well i made a move and she was pretty fine with it.. Later on in the day i got this text message saying

"I have to tell you something tho, i dont want us to start a relationship.. Its not that i dont like you but i just dont want it to mess up our friendship... :/ Im sorry but i still loveeeee you"

Guess thats my answer>.<:confused:

This girl is so weird... She doesnt know how to express her self... Truely one-of-a-kind girl.....

I call her pretty and stuff and all she says "Hahaha or lol" She said she was gonna get a hair cut and she "hope it looks good".. SO i said "Either way you still look pretty to me" She said "hahahahaha"most girl would of said "Aww thank you" or something like that..

Issues..:confused: