Going out for the first time (first time)

• Going out for the first time (first time)

okay dis is kind of a long message but i think i need some advice about dating.
      ok first of all let me give you some background information so you can understand how complicated my situation is.
      First of all my parents are really strict and they never let me go out anywhere with my friends let alone start dating so I never been out with a girl.
      Bascially now I met this girl but it was through a family sort of thing so lots of my family know her. She also lives really far away so even if i didnt have the problems with my strict parents it would be hard. I dont want to say anything because im scared of being rejected and making things akward for me, the girl and all the people that we both know because if we're ever together it would be awkward.
      To make things worse it seems like all of my friends (guy friends and friends which are girls) are getting together so I feel like the odd one out and also like a third wheel whenever Im around them.
      I also have an issue with confidence; I dont think im tall enough, interesting enough, not muscular enough etc.
      I also dont have any experience whatsoever with kissing. The most ive had is a kiss on the cheek/peck on the lips so i'm also kind of worried about my ability to kiss or rather my lack of ability. Seeing as how im 15 and going off to college next year this is kind of embarassing.
      Does anyone have any advice they could give me with regards to dating?
      Btw im a guy.
    • Re: Going out for the first time (first time)

well first of all you shouldnt be so insecure about yourself, if she likes you it doesnt go all becaouse of your phisical apearence it also has to be with how you talk to her, how you hang out, your personality, etc, now about your parents, i think that if you say to them that you are having a date, they will let you hang out with her, and if not try to discuss it with them because they arent being nice to you then.
      and please dont act acward when you are next to her, because that will only make thing worst, you gotta relax, its nothing from other world, you happen to like the girl then if you like her, you should act good when you are next to her, not to hide, you wanna make her feel your precense make her feel that ou are there, but dont over act, and as it is your first date well, take her for a walk in a park in a mall, or some movies, besides of trying to kiss her, only if the moment is right and if she wants to
      [FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"][RIGHT]everyone laughs at me like if i give a fuck what they think...
      [/SIZE][/RIGHT][/FONT]