Chronic Headaches / Pressure......Please Help!!

• Chronic Headaches / Pressure......Please Help!!

I am 23 and for the past 2 years have been experiencing daily headaches. I have a headache from the time I wake until I go to bed. It is very severe in the mornings and doesn’t really get any better throughout the day. I have been to a neurologist, ENT, and an allergist. They have done numerous tests including MRI, CT, MRA and blood test…all of which came back normal. Yet, I still have this constant head pain/pressure all day, everyday. Obviously something is not normal or I would be fine. My doctors have had me on all kinds of medication ranging from migraine meds to blood pressure meds. They believe that it is a vascular type headache, yet none of the medication has worked the least bit. Please help me…
    • Re: Chronic Headaches / Pressure......Please Help!!

It could be psychological. I've been threw most of those tests at one point or another within the past year due to not being able to get up due to headaches, and randomly passing out. That's what they finally tuned mine up to being.
      [FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Purple"]Living was never my Choice (But it seems to be a requirement to graduate)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[CENTER][/CENTER]
    • Re: Chronic Headaches / Pressure......Please Help!!

If you're anxious your headaches may very weel be from extreme muscle tension in your shoulders. I get headaches all the time from that, and a good massage is really the best thing I’ve found to fix it. I used to have to go about 3 times to really get all the tension worked out and my muscles relaxed, but it really made a difference. All these things began when I started using Migravent product. Now I don’t get any headache. It does not have any side effect and you don’t need any doctor’s recommendation unless you are going thru any treatment. You may get further detail at their site. It should be same name Migravent.
      All the best.