What Should I Do?

• What Should I Do?

A few months ago, my Dad and Step Mom sold some things that meant a lot to me. I know it sounds dumb, but they sold my Computer and Xbox 360. The funny thing is that they didn't do it for the reason you're probably thinking off... No, I didn't have all E's (I had a 2.9), I didn't get in trouble (Never been suspeneded or arrested.), hell, I didn't even get a detention. Nope! This is completely monetary. I let a cat into thier room one day while they weren't home, on accident mind you, and if 'wrecked' thier mattress. Nevermind the fact that my step-sister let a cat in thier first, and got it 'wrecked' first, I'm the one who 'owes' them $1200.
      I think now that this was kind of to be expected, after all, my step Mom decided that I was the one who stole her old coins and spare change from the attic (She probably moved them...), and not only that but she made a good case for it. Then my Dad's credit card disappeared. Needless to say, I wasn't responsible for either of the problems. So, the whole mattress ordeal was just icing on the F*** me side ways cake...
      Anyway, so now the problem is that every day, or close to that at least, I think about what they did not even that long ago. Truth be told, I really don't think it's over the actual selling of my things, it's more that they would actually do it - and over something so stupid... I mean, it's not as if the $500 they got from my two things (Which they sold at half the real value - such is the extent of thier stupidity.) would get them thier $1700 mattress any faster when I don't have a job. So, what should I do to take my mind off of it?