lost in translation

• lost in translation

okay im lost and dont know wat i've done...maybe its me or maybe its something else...

well.. the other day i needed to borrow sum money to pay for a cab which i took from skul to get my sister and i home my ma works far so i have to organise transport home from skul,anyways my big bro sms's me and says i should stop at the mall and buy sum food we may need soo i buy it wid my money..i get home and ask for cab money like i always do and there is ntn soo i ask to borrow money from my gran coz i neva ask for any money and she says i should use the money i've bin savin up for to buy myself a hoody i tell her i cant...soo she walks off and pays for the cab and she throughs the change at me and starts shoutin at me for not being able to buy groceries and pay for the cab with my money..
      (fast forward)
      my ma gets home screams at me and says im makin my gran unhappy and makes me the bad guy meanwhile she owes me 1 380...i mean all i did was crack and say wat is messin up this house and that i hate bein there...to top that my ma saw my cuts and just walked away and said wateva....

i dont know wat to do,i havnt talked in 2 days and i cant think...i feel lyk shit and i dont feel lyk feelin emptier than how i already feel...and i have no1 to talk to and no fwends at skul...ery day i finded it hard to smile...and ppl just keep cumin into my space takin and takin den leavin me in the rubbish bin for sumone else to cum along and do the same thing...i know i myt be blabberin on and sound lyk a selfish person lukin for attention...but i just want ppl to treat me the way i treat them and not have my younger sister callin me a B* and my big bro cursin at me..