Wanna-Be WAGs

• Wanna-Be WAGs

For all you non-English peepz out there - a WAG is a footballer's wife. Obviously very rich, refined and obviously sexy as hell.

My point, ladies and gentleman, is that the young girls from the posh areas near to me should be wiped from the face of this good green Earth. Walking around with their stuck-up, head in the clouds, I'm-better-than-you, disgusting attitudes and wearing whatever happens to feature on the front of a magazine cover.

When I make it as a Premiership footballer I will not be seen dead with one of these appauling creatures.
      I Am Stupid!
    • Re: Wanna-Be WAGs

x-mercedes-x wrote:

And most girls would wear what was on the front of magazine covers if they could afford it.

Thank science they can't then, because generally speaking anything a celeb wears is ugly.

Especially catwalk models, i cannae stress that enough.
      #1 pickup line of all time: "Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Adramlech wrote:

Especially catwalk models, i cannae stress that enough.

Rofl couldn't agree more :lol:

Hmm well my boyfriend might be playing in a pretty okay football club soon, depending on how everything works out for him in September...but yeah I'm not bias...I think WAG's can become stuck up - it's what money does to some people unfortunatly but I hate how some of the WAGs become completely dependant on their boyfriends/husbands wage...personally I would still like to go to uni etc regardless of who I was with, and if I had a choice whether to work or not, I still would - it would just be charity based work.

EmPty BlaCk StaRe wrote:

For all you non-English peepz out there - a WAG is a footballer's wife. Obviously very rich, refined and obviously sexy as hell.

My point, ladies and gentleman, is that the young girls from the posh areas near to me should be wiped from the face of this good green Earth. Walking around with their stuck-up, head in the clouds, I'm-better-than-you, disgusting attitudes and wearing whatever happens to feature on the front of a magazine cover.

When I make it as a Premiership footballer I will not be seen dead with one of these appauling creatures.

I totally agree. Some of them dont act like this, but when they do they look like abunch of idiots

x-mercedes-x wrote:

Not all of them are stuck-up and think they're better than people and most of them are sure as hell not posh because they're just girls from working class backgrounds who've been 'socially promoted'. And most girls would wear what was on the front of magazine covers if they could afford it.

Utter, utter garbage. Not based on anything remotely close to fact.
      I Am Stupid!

In a way I have to agree. I hate it when they act better than everyone else and they're not. We're all equal and nobody should act that they're higher than another person because we're all people, we all breathe the same air, and that's exactly why I wouldn't date this one guy. Too conceited.
      I can't stand conceited people. It's just like get your head out of your arse and come back down to planet earth and snap into reality. Quit living in a fantasy life thinking you're so great because you're not.

You could be my [SIZE=3]someone,[/SIZE]
      You could be my [SIZE=3]sea...[/SIZE]

Completley agree, anything catwalk models wear iss 100% horrendus.
      On the other hand some WAG's look good some days, mostly when they're in tracksuits and ugg boots not all tarted up to go to a match haha.
      My boyfriend plays for under 18's marseille and i don't dress like that, mind you they don't even know what WAG's are here in France.
      Maybe i should start the trend here too haha. :D
      xx

Not necessarily about WAGs but it could be applied to it. I respect people choices but i dont respect someone who tries to act like they're better than me. Thats not true nor is it ever going to happen because 'You're not better than me, you are you.' I dont have a problem with someone being the partner of a footballer. I do have a problem with someone who acts completely false because of it.
      'Knock me down I'll get right back up again, I'll come back stronger than a powered up Pac Man'

Karma's a bitch :lol: