Is this right?

• Well, over the past week, there has been a lot of animosity between my circle of friends and the school resource police officers. It all started when one of my friends got into an argument with this large group of dudes after bumping into one of em. My friend got so pissed off, he punched the hell out of booth in the lunchroom, this got the attention of a deputy who is stationed at our school. The argument got carried outside and the deputy followed. Well, apparently me and my friends are known as the wolf pack for some reason and this led school officials to believe we were part of some street gang! So, two of my friends who had nothing to do with my other friends behavior have been charged with bullying and intimidation and have to go to court! And today, i was interrogated by the same deputy, and now he swears I'm part of this wolf pack and that I might get charged! I mean, come on! They're expelling random people and assuming. I was always the one who stopped him from fighting, and now I'm in trouble, great.

The post was edited 2 times, last by JTR229: mispelling ().