I don't know what to do anymore

• I don't know what to do anymore

Well i'm joining the navy in summer, it's been postponed loads but i'm finally going this time but it involves moving to the other side of the country.
      Everybody kept telling me that if i met a lad, it would stop me from going, but i've had a few boyfriends, one i even thought i "loved" and never once did i even consider giving up everything for them.
      Anyway now i've met a lad, i'm not with him as i'm not sure about the age difference (past post) but we're pretty good friends and now i'd seriously consider giving up everything i'd dreamed of to be with him, and i just don't know what to do, we aren't in a relationship so it would be stupid to stay for him but when i go, i'll miss him soo much and i just don't know anymore. Before i was soo excited but now i'm dreading leaving, i wouldn't call it love as i've done that before and been wayy wrong but i feel pretty strongly for him, more so than anyone else.
      I know you'll probably just tell me to go, but any advice appreciated please.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [/CENTER]