Who wears the pants

• Who wears the pants

Blogthings - Who Wears the Pants... You or Your Guy?

You Wear the Pants You definitely wear the pants in your relationship, and you guy doesn't seem to mind.
      Your guy seems to worship you, and you could get away with murder... if you wanted.
      Enjoy your princess status, but don't exploit it too much.
      Even if your guy doesn't require compromise, it would be nice if you let him get his way more often.
      [LEFT]I’m psychotic synchypnotic
      I got my blue burners and phonic
      I’m psychotic synchypnotic
      I got my brand electronic [/LEFT]
    • Re: Who wears the pants

Both of You Wear the Pants You and your guy seem to have stuck the perfect power balance.
      It's not that you don't disagree - it's just that you've learned how to compromise well.
      You're both mature enough to know that you can't always get your way...
      And usually, you're both adult enough to reach an agreement - even if that sometimes means giving in a little.
      :o

Both of You Wear the Pants

You and your guy seem to have stuck the perfect power balance.
      It's not that you don't disagree - it's just that you've learned how to compromise well.
      And usually, you're both adult enough to reach an agreement - even if that sometimes means giving in a little.
      i don't sleep

Haha. I figured I would've gotten that I wear the pants. :x
      [CENTER]Proud mommy and wife![/CENTER]

Both of You Wear the Pants

[CENTER]
      [FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]baby you the fuckin` best. ツ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Both of You Wear the Pants You and your guy seem to have stuck the perfect power balance.
      [LEFT][CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
      [/LEFT]