Fox Hunting?

• Fox Hunting?

Okay... so it has been banned, but like fuck does it make a difference.

Just wondering what all your guys opinions are on the ban on fox hunting in the uk?!

I personly love it :D Go ever week, made loads of mates, and have a great time! should be considered a sport.
      And in no way am i a snob, im as commen as they come! Anyone can go hunting, i think everyone should have a go at it!!!!

Here are some facts about hunting for the people that havn't gone aswel!!:

1. Fit, Healthy foxes are never killed.
      2. No guns are used... lol silly idea.
      3. The hounds cause no pain to the fox, quick to the neck.
      4. Foxes are a VERMIN, like rats... no one has a problem with laying rattraps and poison?!
      5. Anyone can go hunting... you don't have to be a snob/toff
      6. We dont go around shouting 'TALLY HO'

And i will think of some more later!
      But give some opinions!!!!
    • Re: Fox Hunting?

I always found Fox-Hunting rather interesting. Mother said she did it a few years back ago or something [while she went off to some place I don't remember where] Although, she likes to hunt. Period. And she's quite scary when holding anything you can shoot.

Wait, foxes are like vermin? Aw, but I love foxes, so cute and fluffy, and-and fluffy and cute~ Oh, wait *slaps self* I'm a guy I should not be saying that... But I don't have objections to killing them or anything. [I just have issues I gotta work on...Gawd, fluffy and cute? Where'd I get that?]

ROFLMAO..."TALLY HOOOOOO!!" HA HA HAHA HA HAAAAA!! That's funny. I have never been to the UK, but honestly I see no problem with Fox hunting.
      [CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=1] Ich will dass ihr mir vertraut [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=1] Ich will dass ihr mir glaubt[/SIZE][SIZE=1], Ich will eure Blicke spuren [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=1] Ich will jeden Herzschlag kontrollieren[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

haha, no we don't say jolly good chaps either lol.
      We are pretty normal people.
      And to some one that wrote that somethind doesn't need to be cut out if its not over-ruling, well believe it or not fox's are everywhere and there is a vast number everywhere, How would you like if it a fox caused fatal injurys to your dog or cat?!!! Becuase they are not cute, they are extremley viscious (sp?!) animals!
      ohh and i got another point to add!

- Killing more than one fox on one days hunting would be an EXTREMLEY rare day, somedays we don't even get a good scent.

prettypinkpolkadots wrote:

haha, no we don't say jolly good chaps either lol.
      We are pretty normal people.
      And to some one that wrote that somethind doesn't need to be cut out if its not over-ruling, well believe it or not fox's are everywhere and there is a vast number everywhere, How would you like if it a fox caused fatal injurys to your dog or cat?!!! Becuase they are not cute, they are extremley viscious (sp?!) animals!
      ohh and i got another point to add!

- Killing more than one fox on one days hunting would be an EXTREMLEY rare day, somedays we don't even get a good scent.

It's "vicious".

And a fox would never get ahold of my dog because I keep a close eye on her when she's outside; I don't just turn her loose. There are plenty of other threats to animals that are left on their own, including cars and thieves.

And I don't care if foxes can be vicious; so can dogs. It doesn't mean that they're not cute and that we should go hunt them.

todayzteenz.co.uk wrote:

foxes have no natural enemies!

we are the only ones to control their population!

Humans have no natural enemies. who's gonna control our population. just because they don't have a natural enemy doesn't mean you need to kill it. Dogs don't have a natural enemy and don't say cats. Cats don't kill dogs and dogs don't kill cats. that was foolish for you to say that.
      [SIZE=3]I'm not a whore just a high priced boy friend.[/SIZE]