got a blade in one hand...

• got a blade in one hand...

my dad has just got me so angry. i have exams starting in six weeks and four courseworks that i need to complete by the end of next week. he wants me to cook. doesnt he get that i have exams coming up? im already feeling as though im going to fail, and now this. i woke up today with the intention to do some solid work for atleast three hours but after crying my eyes out my head is hurting so bad. as i was cutting up tomatoes i nearly sliced my thumb. now im sitting here with a blade trying to complete the job. its not working. im not doing it for attention, i just want pain to be released with the blood. im sure that when my sisters were having their exams they werent forced to cook. theres a little bit of blood coming out but no pain. i need a friend...
    • Re: got a blade in one hand...

hey Boing,
      Well, i think you just too tell your dad that you can't do everything? What's his excuse for not cooking? Does he even have one? Tell him how you feal, that you have way to much to do, and he should understand you. If he doesn't...well...improvise! And, you can always talk to me, by private message, or using my hotmail. Just don't give up, you've got loads to live for.

woooooowww wait, sit down and take a deep breath before you do anything stupid enough to cos your health, listen, your dad needs to know that you cant cook because you have to study, tel him that, and about the studies you only need to start making hard work so that you pass them, anfter that you will be fine but please dont do anithing stupid to yourself
      [FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"][RIGHT]everyone laughs at me like if i give a fuck what they think...
      [/SIZE][/RIGHT][/FONT]

me and you are going through the same dilemma! i have my SATs coming up and all my mum wants me to do is clean the house and all its so annoying my sister's the same its gets on my nerves big time! right now i have my mock SATs but in a couple of weeks its gonna be the real SATs and its really stressing me out but the best way for me to dodge the stress, is to come home from school like 7 or 8! i stay after school for sports activities till like 5 and if there's no sports then i go to the local library! i do my revision there its quite and peaceful!

i don't like spending time at home anyways i am always miserable so i stay out!
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]Courage is when you stand up for what's right, even if means being an outcast! [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=3]=============[/SIZE][/CENTER]