Picture Thread Policy

• Picture Thread Policy

Dear members,

Please note that the posting of threads or posts in the interest of showing pictures of yourself are not allowed in this section. All threads or posts seen to go against this policy will be removed by a moderator/admin on sight and an infraction for posting inappropriate material is likely to be given.

If you are of, or over the age of 16 and have 250 posts you may request to
    gain access to the 16+ sub-forum within this section by visiting Group Memberships.

Please note however that no system is flawless and so only post in the section if you feel you are mature enough to take responsiblity for your own actions. A level of maturity is also expected within the forum and the staff may remove any posts they deem not acceptible and your access can be removed.

If you have any questions or queries on the matter contact myself or any other staff member and we will be happy to aid you. Alternatively you can post in the Help and Suggestions section of Teenhut.

This policy also includes posting of random pictures of 16+ material. All such should go into 16+ section.

Thank you and happy posting!
    Tomski
    [CENTER]This is a gift it comes with a price
    Who is the lamb and who is the knife
    Midas is king and he holds me so tight
    And turns me to gold in the sunlight
    - Florence + The Machine, Rabbit Heart

I'm not a misanthrope, but I can utterly empathise with them.
    [/CENTER]

The post was edited 5 times, last by Kevin: updated ().