Parents wow

• Re: Parents wow

Hell, when I'm a parent I'll know all the tricks of the trade. I like to invent new ways of getting around mi papi.

When you become a teenager, you have the wild emotions and the rebellious nature. :P

My pop said he misses the days when I used to always cling to him, now I get rid of him when we're not spending time together. So, it's not only a change for us but for parents. We just have to deal with it without losing a limb and love them.

Well, at least respect them if not love. :rolleyes:

parents are crap. my dad wont let me revise. can u fuckin believe that? HE WONT LET ME REVISE. now that is what u call shit. i have exams starting in 5 weeks and hes like 'well u cant be constantly revising' and im like 'well yeah i can' and hes like 'well whatever' and im like 'well FUCK OFF *muttered under breath*'

GRRR it pisses me off just thinking about it. i hope i never turn so evil as to do anything like that to annoy my kids

init i try to revise but every 2 seconds i hear my mum call my name and it would only be to pass her the remote i mean how annoying is that and other time she calls me just to make something for her like tea or summat and she can see that my big sister and little brother and big brother are all there sitting right in front of her eyes but still she calls me its like i am her slave 24/7 it is so f****** annoying! i have to clean up and when i say why my big sister cant do it she says well because my big sister works and i am like well i go to school and my big sister says well you dont work and i be like you dont go to school other wise you'd know how it is! i mean you might find school easy but its still hard! i know working is hard but so is school! my big sister is a fat lazy cow and it annoys me even more that my mum doesnt doesn't order her because "she was working" its so unfair arrrrggghhhh :mad: *rips hair out and runs of into to the street like a maniac*
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]Courage is when you stand up for what's right, even if means being an outcast! [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=3]=============[/SIZE][/CENTER]

My mom is ok she doesnt let me be unsafe but when dads not around she lets me play outside and go shopping and stuff. But dad still thinks Im a 5 year old. Im 12! Every other 12 year old I know can do pretty much wat they like but I think dad is just getting over the fact that I'm not gonna be his baby forever. I dont think I love dad anymore.

My parents are pretty strict...

I mean, I'm like 17 and yet they freak out if I say I'm talking to people I don't know on MSN

They also use things that i find 'important' to me against me if they want to punish me (even for things that aren't worth punishing over.

Like the internet, I'm a complete internet addict and if I put one toe out of line the router gets disconnected. It's so annoying.

And I also feel like a slave sometimes, my brother has ADHD and doesn't do ANYTHING around the house except from make a mess which I have to tidy up lol.

Another unfair thing that my parents have done is this:
      We are moving house to York in a couple of weeks and I have to have the smallest room, by 'smallest room' I mean if you put a double bed into the room it would touch all four walls. However, my 8 year old sister and my 15 year old brother have both been given double bedrooms which are HUGE in comparison to mine.

Lets just say that I can't wait to go to college lmao, they are pushing me out of the house without even realizing!

I dunno. But I guess my dad gives me freedoms in some areas, but still watches me in others. He never worries about what I do online. (I don't screw off anyways). And he lets me drink. (I know my limits. So far I'm averaging 1 beer every 1.5 weeks. German beer is mmm mmm good. ;) ) But he bitches about bed time and excercise.

Kannst du Deutsch? Schick mal PM!
      Ich bin kein Nazi. Deutschland liebe ich, aber die NSDAP sind verrückt gewesen. Sie sind nicht echte Deutschen (gewesen).

Supergirl2022 wrote:

My parents are pretty strict...

I mean, I'm like 17 and yet they freak out if I say I'm talking to people I don't know on MSN

They also use things that i find 'important' to me against me if they want to punish me (even for things that aren't worth punishing over.

Like the internet, I'm a complete internet addict and if I put one toe out of line the router gets disconnected. It's so annoying.

And I also feel like a slave sometimes, my brother has ADHD and doesn't do ANYTHING around the house except from make a mess which I have to tidy up lol.

Another unfair thing that my parents have done is this:
      We are moving house to York in a couple of weeks and I have to have the smallest room, by 'smallest room' I mean if you put a double bed into the room it would touch all four walls. However, my 8 year old sister and my 15 year old brother have both been given double bedrooms which are HUGE in comparison to mine.

Lets just say that I can't wait to go to college lmao, they are pushing me out of the house without even realizing!

Your parents might actually have something coming. When you move out for college (which I assume isn't to long due to your age, correct me if I'm wrong) neither of the others will want your room. So that means no moving of furniture. Makes it practical for them. And I had a similar room and know the feeling. Try to arrange things carefully to maximize space. My mom helped me with my room (she was an interior designer some years ago) and that helped alot. If advice there I may be able to help, let me know. Plus, its another guarentee you'll move out of the house. I agree its really hard and aggravating, but they had their reasons.
      It is a sad day when an innocent nation's flag is decried as hate speech.

If I say it, I believe it. Most of the time, anyway. :lol: