What's wrong with me?

• What's wrong with me?

Some of you might know most of the things i'm gonna' put in the opening paragraph but i'm gonna' put it there anyway for the people who don't know me.

I'm 16 years old and just over a year ago i moved to France. My father left when i was a child and is now re-married with 2 beautiful children, he also doesn't really keep in contact much - i guess with his new family he doesn't really need me anymore.

My mum has a boyfriend who lives with us and is pretty cool, he's occasionally a dick but hey that's life right?

Back in England i had boyfriends, the longest was for like 2 months maybe not even that. I used to think i had fallen in love and then it would all come falling down and i'd have to face the hard truth.

Before i moved here my grandma sat me down and told me that France would make me who i am, i'd finally find someone that made me happy and they wouldn't leave my side.

Sure enough i moved to France and within a month of being here i had a boyfriend, we couldn't talk properly but we laughed alot together and i decided to take the chance.

In a week, we'll have been together one year and i have one hundred percent fallen for this guy.

He annoys the hell out me sometimes, he's stubborn as hell but i love him more than anything.

Me and my mum have a pretty good relationship and she's had problems with alchohol which messed me up a little, he was there through all that.

Sure we argue, that's healthy. But when we're good we're good.

The problem is, when i'm not with him even for a night i feel sick, i don't wanna sleep eat and all i do is wait for the next phone call.

I cry when i have to leave him, and i've never been this way before.

He feels the same, i know he does and he has amazing respect for woman. He's very strict on the fact he'd never let a girl meet his family if it wasn't going to last forever, this worries me a little because i want it to be like that so so so so much.

I don't know what it is, do you?

xx