She does drugs...

• She does drugs...

Well I recently started talking to this girl and I've really began to like her and I hadn't learned anything bad about her until today I asked if she does drugs. Sadly she answered yes and she apparently does weed. I know some would say ooohhhh big deal a little pot hasn't hurt anyone. False it is what people start with and move on to bigger and worse drugs: heroine, cocaine you name it, Ive personaly seen this happen when I was younger when my parents were addicts. It just bothers me. I told her all this and she says she just wants to have fun and it doesnt change her. I dont wanna end it here because of that, its not everyday a georgeous girl like her comes by. Id appreciate ANY advice/input. Emailing me would be easiest: [email protected]

Thanks.
    • Re: She does drugs...

Assaultrifle wrote:

Well personally I find drug use disgusting.

I would not go out with a girl if she does drugs or cigarettes, or abuses alcohol.

But that's just me, it's your choice.

I completely agree that drug use is completely disgusting, its just hard to pass up a girl like her. I still have awhile more until I even make a move, so Im thinking I should maybe wait to see if its worth it and if there's maybe a chance that I can change her opinion on drug use. (But not force a different opinion of course.)

thats what woodz is here to do.
      and also say u do end up with this girl. u can just ask her not to do drugs around you, and that can be a start, and as the relationship gets deeper be like " baby u know i love you but i would love you even more if u just cut back on your drug usage" thats trickey right their but if you can get the right wording, timing, and not come off as arragant, aggressive, and forceful, she might start to cut back on those things... but u gotta be in a serious relationship before u can pull dat one off
      good luck mate

woodz wrote:

thats what woodz is here to do.
      and also say u do end up with this girl. u can just ask her not to do drugs around you, and that can be a start, and as the relationship gets deeper be like " baby u know i love you but i would love you even more if u just cut back on your drug usage" thats trickey right their but if you can get the right wording, timing, and not come off as arragant, aggressive, and forceful, she might start to cut back on those things... but u gotta be in a serious relationship before u can pull dat one off
      good luck mate

Again, thanks. :)

Cameron1991 wrote:

Well I recently started talking to this girl and I've really began to like her and I hadn't learned anything bad about her until today I asked if she does drugs. Sadly she answered yes and she apparently does weed. I know some would say ooohhhh big deal a little pot hasn't hurt anyone. False it is what people start with and move on to bigger and worse drugs: heroine, cocaine you name it, Ive personaly seen this happen when I was younger when my parents were addicts. It just bothers me. I told her all this and she says she just wants to have fun and it doesnt change her. I dont wanna end it here because of that, its not everyday a georgeous girl like her comes by. Id appreciate ANY advice/input. Emailing me would be easiest: [email protected]

Thanks.
      And I know even more people who've started weed and not gone any further. Seriously, your paranoia isn't reason for her to change her ways.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]