3 years...and its over

• 3 years...and its over

sorry this is long
      :(so um....really dunno where to begin here.....Me an my bf started going out wen i was in the 10th grade and i just graduated. It will be three years in sept. We just clicked wen we started talking and we were so in love, I had never been so head over heels or so happy, things weren't so good at home, and actually I was being beat and constantly grounded b-cuz of my step dad:( they had these dumb rules and in order to c me he would have to walk over for like 5 min, and he put up with me
      last summer I finally got the courage to move in with my dad, which caused lots of tention and drama b-tween me n my mom, but instead of trying to help with things my bf just tried to intensify it by getting back at my mom for all the stupid rule. that only caused arguments b-tween me n him....my graduation even got messed up b-cuz they gave us two carnations to give to our parents and i gave one to my mom and one to my step-mom and my mom left b4 the ceromony was even over and dint even congraduate me.
      well today things got outta hand. He took me to kings island since we have passes, well he dint wanna ride rides he just wanted to go water park, well i love water rides so im like yay. We get to the water park an all he wanna do is sit in the pool, no water rides at all, so i was like wat was the point in drivin half hour just to sit in a pool, so he calls me cry baby and we leave, so go shoppin and he gets mad an we go his house. He starts playin his x box 360 and i asked him turn it off so we could alk and he started bein super mean an puttin finger in my face.
      well i grabbed my phine an was gonna call my step mom and tell her come get me in my car. HE WENT CRAZY!!!!!
      he was so mad he yanked my phone right out my hand and then started yellig and then i was trying get it back and he was pushin me hard an grabbin my wrist and slammin doors and yelling at his brother. His brother ran out the house and got his mm and wen she got home My bf told her that she needs get me b4 he go insane and i was like i just need my phone so she is asking q's and he is screaming i hate her guts, i cant stand her, and that she need take me home and threw my phone at me. she was yellin at him an tryin calm me down and it was all a mess well my step-mom came an after i left his dad got home an they kicked him out. I dint do nothin but i feel guilty and i love him with all my heart.....i dunno wat to do. I ended it cuz i cant deal with it, but i dunno if i can do with out it.
      sorry if there alot of typo's i cant find my glasses.
      I just dunno wat to do....should i really throw that much time away. should i feel guilty
    • Re: 3 years...and its over

you should talk to him about why he acted that way.
      has he ever acted that way before?
      maybe he was just having a bad day.
      if hes done this before its best to not be in the relationship because he can hurt you worse next time.
      if its the first time hes done this then you should talk to him and find out why.
      you should not feel guilty. you did nothing wrong.

hope this helped and i hope things work out for you
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Okay, well first of all there's no need to be sorry for posting something this long, I will say that your post was a bit hard to understand in some parts such as towards the end, but I will do my best to answer it from what I understood.

I would have to say that you deserve better than the way your bf treated you before you broke up with him. But I don't think that you should feel much guilt for breaking up with him. It sounded as if he didn't still love you, regardless of whether you love him, either that or perhaps there were things going on in his life that were making him act like that.

If you still love him, I wouldn't say that you should just give up on him like that, he could've been just having a bad day after all. Maybe meet up with him and talk through things. Try to find out why he acted the way he did that day, but one thing is, don't feel guilty for anything, it will only get you down.

Hope this helps.
      [SIZE=5]Howdy Partner![/SIZE][SIZE=5] :)[SIZE=1]

[/SIZE][SIZE=4]Blink-182 is the best!! :cool:
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If he was pushing you, and essentially being violent with you, it's good that you ended it. He could possibly hurt you really badly in the future if you were to stay with him.

Even though you love him, you need to put your safety first, and based on that post, he seems like he could be quite dangerous.
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

I can understand why you are questioning yourself. Three years is a long time to share you life with someone, but it's not excuse to put up with such behavior. He went crazy over something so small. There were people around this time, what would have happened if there wasn't? It's better to keep yourself out of harms way then try to hang onto something because it's been a part of your life for so long.

Never mind, I just read your response above mine. :p
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year! I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass
      as I go nowhere, and this is my reaction to everything I fear. Cause I've been going crazy, I don't wanna waste another minute here.
      [/CENTER]

Ok well having experience in being in a relationship for four years and going through plenty of fighting and we even fought over going to a water park and ended up not even going IN the water park because he didn't wanna go in the water at all... So i got pissed and we just went home because i dont put up with crap like that... but when guys start making physical contact toward you and grabbing you aggressively I would take that into serious thought... and also I know exactly how your feeling because we did break up and I ended it with him because i couldn't put up with the fighting either... but its the comfort you have with him since you have been with him for three years. So I really don't have a complete answer for you because it is up to you but can you picture yourself being with this guy for the rest of your life? If not then whats the point ? Thats your answer.

onyxeyes wrote:

If he was pushing you, and essentially being violent with you, it's good that you ended it. He could possibly hurt you really badly in the future if you were to stay with him.

Even though you love him, you need to put your safety first, and based on that post, he seems like he could be quite dangerous.

Agreed. If he pushes you now, it'll only get worse.