does he like me????

• does he like me????

we have known each other ever since elementary. he would always tease me & stuff, he would remember things we talked about ( then & now), his friends would even tell me he liked me. um...he would ALWAYS chase me in a game or like red rover he would ALWAYS pick me to run over to his side. now we see each other everyday and things r going back to how it used to be in elementary ( we're now in the 9th grd) he still teases me about the same stuff & some new.. he still brings up things from elementary....he smiles at me...compliments me... everytime he saids hi to me he touches me on my shoulder?! he said hi to my mom when he sees her
    • Re: does he like me????

The one thing about friends is they sometimes say things that aren't true BUT because this boy is doing all the signs of he seems to like you. Erm. Scared. Shy. Plus. Blah.

What you should do is ask him, seriously there's this quote I have, check it out. I apologise for the weird font, I found it on a Bebo profile but it still sends the same message.

"f унσσ ℓσνє ѕσмєσиє тєℓℓ тнєм, вє¢αυѕє нєαятѕ αяє σfтєи вяσкєи ву ωσя∂ѕ ℓєfт υиѕρσкєи

So if you're starting to have feelings for him take my qquote into consideration. Don't be afraid, you seem to be able to do a lot of things with him, why not this? Is it fear of rejection? I don't know but seriously, push yourself a little. You want to know find out, just don't get someone else to do it for you. Either do it face to face... Infact, yeah.. Do it face to face!! You get a perfect response there. Try it, it's no harm asking and it shouldn't ruin things.

Good luck!

Mattster wrote:

The one thing about friends is they sometimes say things that aren't true BUT because this boy is doing all the signs of he seems to like you. Erm. Scared. Shy. Plus. Blah.

What you should do is ask him, seriously there's this quote I have, check it out. I apologise for the weird font, I found it on a Bebo profile but it still sends the same message.

So if you're starting to have feelings for him take my qquote into consideration. Don't be afraid, you seem to be able to do a lot of things with him, why not this? Is it fear of rejection? I don't know but seriously, push yourself a little. You want to know find out, just don't get someone else to do it for you. Either do it face to face... Infact, yeah.. Do it face to face!! You get a perfect response there. Try it, it's no harm asking and it shouldn't ruin things.

Good luck!

yeah i agree with u come to my forum and u can tell the girls that there

I think you should copy some of his movements for example, if he touches his face or hair, then you touch your face or your hair. Also try and hold a glance for just a little more than you should have been looking at him for.
      I have important advice for you though. As wolfbane75 says, let him know before it is too late, cause when you realise that it is too late, it really does hurt. I was in the same postition as you are in now and left it too late and well lets just say its one big regret i have now. Enjoy each and every moment you spend with him.
      You could just say maybe we could hang out some time, the worst thing he is going to say is no and if he does then you know that he is leading you on. Maybe he doesn't realise it but he is.
      If he says no, which i am sure he won't, then you will just have to forget about him and move on sweetie thats all there is for it.
      Hope my rant helps :D
      x

he likes you, he isnt sure if u like him though thats why he hasnt asked u out if u like him be kinda flirty with him and then he will eventually ask u out or if he is a very shy person try hinting it in a conversation if u dont like him let him know by telling him who ur crush is if u have one

xprettyxbabyx wrote:

I think you should copy some of his movements for example, if he touches his face or hair, then you touch your face or your hair. Also try and hold a glance for just a little more than you should have been looking at him for.
      I have important advice for you though. As wolfbane75 says, let him know before it is too late, cause when you realise that it is too late, it really does hurt. I was in the same postition as you are in now and left it too late and well lets just say its one big regret i have now. Enjoy each and every moment you spend with him.
      You could just say maybe we could hang out some time, the worst thing he is going to say is no and if he does then you know that he is leading you on. Maybe he doesn't realise it but he is.
      If he says no, which i am sure he won't, then you will just have to forget about him and move on sweetie thats all there is for it.
      Hope my rant helps :D
      x

omg he has done that to me before ... i was frowning & sticking my nose up about something & he did the exact same thing ..then when i noticed him marking me.. we just smiled & laughed at each other!

OK i did the same thing with my current girlfriend before we started dating minus the elementary school thing and touching her shoulder and now we've been going out for over a year so i think he does like you but seriously ask him something like "are we more than JUST friends?" or have somebody else ask him if he likes you