molested

• Re: molested

ushigley wrote:

Wtf? You don't think it's a bad thing to be molested because it makes you more mature?

Riiiight..., I'd rather be more "immature," like Timmarus.

KaelynMarie357 wrote:

I dont want to be more mature than my friends. I dont really care about that. And I told someone. But families, well they want to keep their secrets. They dont want to acknowledge certain things.

Well you are obviously someone to go to when someone else gets molested at a young age.

Look at R. Kelly, he claims to have been molested at a young age. My sister was fondled at around age 6. I was molested but at a much older age, among other things.

By the way Ushigley, I was being sarcastic 3 paragraphs ago. Maturity > immaturity.
    Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.

Neal wrote:

Well you are obviously someone to go to when someone else gets molested at a young age.

Look at R. Kelly, he claims to have been molested at a young age. My sister was fondled at around age 6. I was molested but at a much older age, among other things.

By the way Ushigley, I was being sarcastic 3 paragraphs ago. Maturity > immaturity.

ok neal, shut the hell up. your being a prick. It causes psychological damage that is very hard to repair, and can cause the victems to commit suicide in depressiona and shit. yeah, in some cases it makes them more mature, because it DESTROYS THEIR CHILDHOOD. and childhood is important. so keep ya mouth shut neal. you dont know what your talking about.

As for you, KaelynMarie357.

Forget about your parents, call the police and get that bastard that did it behind bars.
    [SIZE=2]Gay and looking for a friend? Hell, any sexuality is welcome. PM ME FRIENDS VERY WELCOME! hehe[/SIZE]

Reliving life as I should. :)

Cirrax Lankart wrote:

ok neal, shut the hell up. your being a prick. It causes psychological damage that is very hard to repair, and can cause the victems to commit suicide in depressiona and shit. yeah, in some cases it makes them more mature, because it DESTROYS THEIR CHILDHOOD. and childhood is important. so keep ya mouth shut neal. you dont know what your talking about.

Ah yes, bout time someone said out all the bad news. Every thread needs someone to do that - and I mostly do it in the datings and relationships section.

But since you haven't said any good news about it - I guess my post had more of a helpful value than yours.

But that's not the point, I personally feel the above case is totally dependent on individuals. A statistical argument versus other statistical argument has no place for ad hominems, imo.
    Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.

Neal wrote:

Ah yes, bout time someone said out all the bad news. Every thread needs someone to do that - and I mostly do it in the datings and relationships section.

But since you haven't said any good news about it - I guess my post had more of a helpful value than yours.

But that's not the point, I personally feel the above case is totally dependent on individuals. A statistical argument versus other statistical argument has no place for ad hominems, imo.

WTF?:confused:

how the hell can you get anything good out of being molested? what the hell have you been smoking. I already advised her to go to the bloody police, all you did was say it was good for her.

god, were you dropped on your head as a child or born this stupid. <.<
    [SIZE=2]Gay and looking for a friend? Hell, any sexuality is welcome. PM ME FRIENDS VERY WELCOME! hehe[/SIZE]

i think we should call stabler and benson.

but, seriously. you should tell someone. if you were in fact molested. it's hard (obviously) that's why so many rape cases go unreported. but, just think about the possible victims if you let your perp get away. it's not like he (or she) is suddenly going to stop after molesting one person.

i fucking hate child molesters.
    [SIZE=1]check your ingredients, before you overdose on the cool.
    [/SIZE]

Cirrax Lankart wrote:

WTF?:confused:

how the hell can you get anything good out of being molested?

Experience.

Cirrax Lankart wrote:

what the hell have you been smoking. I already advised him to go to the bloody police, all you did was say it was good for him.

Let's go over what the original poster said:

Does anyone have advice about being molested as a child or idk. help. just help. Someone who doesnt judge. It's personal.

For some reason, I sort of thought this person was referring to someone she knows, for good advice, and not herself.

Reporting to the police is a bit obvious, imo.

Cirrax Lankart wrote:

god, were you dropped on your head as a child or born this stupid. <.<

Neal wrote:

Experience.

Let's go over what the original poster said:

Does anyone have advice about being molested as a child or idk. help. just help. Someone who doesnt judge. It's personal.

For some reason, I sort of thought this person was referring to someone she knows, for good advice, and not herself.

Reporting to the police is a bit obvious, imo.

ok, your the biggest moron I have ever seen. yes, its the obvious thing to do, but obviously she HASNT DONE IT YET YOU SANCTIMONOUS PRICK.

god. you gave no advice, gave no useful information whatsoever and basically said she should be happy she was molested. <.<

My mother was molested....I WAS MOLESTED!

so neal, shut the hell up. your not helping her.

Things as serious as molestation needs to be reported to the authorities immediately, if it's happening to you or a friend. You need to gather enough evidence and enough information and bring up a case, because you can't let this guy do this and get away with it.

Don't listen to Neal's comment, it doesn't matter how mature you are, if you don't deal with this soon, you're going to hate yourself because you have to live with it.

Most importantly - we're here for you. The things I've heard about people who have been molested as a child is really tragic. First, they start building up anger and hate inside of them and they start blaming themselves. I don't want to see that happen to you or anyone else, so please look out for that.
    [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]

Cirrax Lankart wrote:

As for you, KaelynMarie357.

Forget about your parents, call the police and get that bastard that did it behind bars.

THIS- SERIOUSLY
    and if your at school- talk to the school counciller- theyre trained to deal with this

NEAL- WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING HELPFUL TO SAY PLEASE DONT TRY AND BE SMART ARSED AROUND PEOPLE WHO NEED HELP.
    FOR ONCE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP
    [CENTER]We Are Living Orwell's Nightmare:[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Come One, Come All, To Nineteen Eighty Four: Three, Two, One, Lights, Camera, Transaction.[/CENTER]

Cirrax Lankart wrote:

ok, your the biggest moron I have ever seen. yes, its the obvious thing to do, but obviously she HASNT DONE IT YET YOU SANCTIMONOUS PRICK.

god. you gave no advice,

What do you think this post is?

Cirrax Lankart wrote:

gave no useful information whatsoever and basically said she should be happy she was molested. <.<

It's implied she's already depressed about it. She asked for "advice." Or did you think she meant negative advice?

Cirrax Lankart wrote:

My mother was molested....I WAS MOLESTED!

I don't see how this is relevant. I was sodomized, had a cock in my mouth, fondled at the penis with hands, forced to rub a penis, all that, by the same Black person. Fun sharing stores?

Cirrax Lankart wrote:

so neal, shut the hell up. your not helping her.

Maybe you are, or aren't - at least I'm more than just "bad news."

Brainwiped wrote:

NEAL- WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING HELPFUL TO SAY PLEASE DONT TRY AND BE SMART ARSED AROUND PEOPLE WHO NEED HELP.
    FOR ONCE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

What do you think this post is?

ok neal. just get off this thread. your not wanted. you are not helping this girl. I gave some advice, and it was the right advice. all you said was that she shopuld be pleased at being more mature. there was NO advice in ANY of your posts, negative or positive. so piss off.

oh, and btw, me and you seem to have been through the same thing, difference between me and you, mine was done by my own ex-step father who I thought loved me.

ok, now OT:

go to the police.its the only thing to do, its the right thing to do. and no matter who has done it, get rid of them. because they will do it again.

Neal wrote:

Ohhh you were molested? Thats why you are always hanging around the TEEN FORUMS. :eek:

First of all, I think the person who's being abused should really talk to someone who they can trust.
    Sexual molestation does not make you more mature or experienced and it's not something you have to accept if it's happening to you. (And Neal, I'm very sorry if you actually believe that.)
    If it's happening inside the family DO NOT HESITATE to call social services and/or the police.(No matter how hard that may be)
    Consider psychological therapy.(You don't have to be a lunatic to see someone. And doing so, certainly does not make you one)
    [SIZE="4"]Don't want to wake up...[/SIZE]