Confused...

• Confused...

So here's the story..
      Ok.I have 2 best friends named(let's say) J and L. so...J has a bf named A and L has a b.f named R and I have a bf named Y.so A, R and Yare best friends too. One day I broke up with A2 and then L broke up with R .. J stayed with A.. but from a month every time A c me he winks with his eye and smile for me.. I act like I didn't c him...
      yesterday he talked to me on msn saying that he like the way I smile and talk and stuff.. i tought like he was witha bunch of friends and they where actin stupid and making fun of ppl.. but I guess no.. Today he called me. (he got my cell number from my ex). so he's like He wants me to go out with him and he said that he really love me... so I said : i'm sry anthony(A) I cant I have a best friend that trus me for gooood... And I can't do that..
      So i hang up the phone... and he kept calling But I wouldn't answer..
      So the ringtone of the phone got on my bro lasssstttt nervs... so he answerd and He said to A that I had a crush on him... So I called A again and I tryed to tell him that my bro was lying and he couldn't believe after like 10 calls he believed. But he can't stop nagin that he loves me and stuff ...am confused ... ???????:confused:
    • Re: Confused...

hey, i see no one has replied to ur post...it confused me too, thats why i didnt reply this morning when i read it. first thing to do : call J and ask her if A has broken up with her. if he hasnt then she'll be like 'huh? what? why would he?' and then u can tell her the conversation u had on the fone and how he kept calling back repeatedly. maybe ur thinkin 'well then they'll break up' but like u said, shes ur best friend so u wouldnt want someone to treat ur best friend like that would u?

i think aalia is right, but it might be risky too.. u should only do that if u are sure that J is trully deeply good friend of urs, cause, else u dont know what could happen. she may be jealous of u and that could damage ur friendship. on the other hand, if she finds out, it will be worse ...if u havent told her. then u will have no excuses.. so i think the best thing is to find a way to tell her, or ask her what would she do in such an occasion [when u are talking] and then tell her. but be careful.. and never talk to A. again, or she might think that u want him as well..
      [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]butterfly_sophie :eek: :rolleyes:[/COLOR]

ok thx...But if I tell J she may think that I want her to brake up with A so I can get him.. BUT I don't wanna loose My best friend...for a boy that I DON'T want... he isn't made for me...so..I keep telliin him that i don't love him..I just like him as a friend... but he thinks i'm doing that cz I just don't want him to know that i love him...(but i dont')
      [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Magenta"]La[COLOR="Orange"]La[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]La[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

by the sounds of all of this, J really is ur friend and she shouldnt assume u want her to break up with A because that aint what friends do. but then again, i dont know how ur relationship with ur friend is and what kind of a person she is [ie if shes gonna take everything u say in the wrong way or if she'll shut herself off from u]

Hey... I'm not confused about the thing that I want her bf... I hate him after the things he's doing...but after my bro lieing on him and saying that I LOVE HIM !!!!!:eek: A believed even after I swared that I don't... And I don't want him to break up with J and tell her that I love him (I DON'T) and then J will believe him and will go mad at me...
      [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Magenta"]La[COLOR="Orange"]La[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]La[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]