BOYS! Stop worrying. (For boys, from a girl's perspective)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: BOYS! Stop worrying. (For boys, from a girl's perspective)

as long as there is evidece that the girl has boobs then I don't mind, im not into the whole tits and ass thing, for me it's in the eyes.

Although when you see the girls with pecs istead of boobs, i find it a bit of a turn-off.
      [CENTER]"Things fall down, people look up, And when it rains, it pours"
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

First of all, thanks for the clarification. I mean; I don't go around all day worrying that my wife will think I'm small. Besides, I'm pretty average. If she wants a baseball bat... well, then we can discuss that...

NOW for your question:

IN MY EXPERIENCE- most guys who obsess over breasts being huge, are just talking for show because the steriotype is that 'big boobs are hot boobs'. Now, sometimes guys really do like huge boobs.. I honestly DON'T prefer large breasts. I mean; I like something to be there; they look nice. But IMHO they don't need to hang. I guess it's called 'perky'? But no, I wouldn't 'not date' a girl, just because she was almost flat chested, or on the other hand, because her breasts were a little larger than I prefer.

Hope that helps.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

clavicle wrote:

eh, size matters. regardless of what some girls want to think.
      it's just that most girls who aren't experienced have no idea how big 5-7 inches actually is. and they think, somehow, that it is a small number. so guys fret over it.

if it's too small, it's not going to please you.

Dude, that's what you're mouth is for. I think, that if you get her off BEFORE you have sex, then as long as you don't let her get down very far, she'll (and thus, you'll) have a much better time.

If you're lacking in some areas, learn to make up for it in others.
      It has been said many times before... But it is no less true; The most important things in life are not things. The simple special moments in life, end up being the ones you remember for a life time.

The post was edited 1 time, last by amlord1 ().

Dick size doen't matter to girls as long as they're AVERAGE. If your below average then you simply can't please the girl. But to be honest, i don't particularly think about how girls think about penis size, it the GUYS that are the problem. You're dick is your pride, if you have a small one and other guys find out about it, you will NEVER live it down.
      Next on the list: Boobs.
      Huge saggy tits are a massive turn off. Tiny almost non-existent tis are a massive turn off. PERKY tits are a massive turn ON. They have to be proportionate because a tiny girl with massive perky tits would be crazy as would a big girl having tiny perky tits. I honestly think that most guys wouldn't not date a girl because her boobs are too small or too saggyy. Not dating a girl because of her boob size isn't shallow, it's downright dried up.
      A good looking girl has: Build, Face, Eyes, Boobs, Ass, Legs.
      A datable girl has: PERSONALITY, Face, Build

Fabregas wrote:

Dick size doen't matter to girls as long as they're AVERAGE. If your below average then you simply can't please the girl. But to be honest, i don't particularly think about how girls think about penis size, it the GUYS that are the problem. You're dick is your pride, if you have a small one and other guys find out about it, you will NEVER live it down.

This. Guys don't want to have big penis because of girls but because of ther guys.

Most guys don't care about boob size. Of course a decent size would be nicer but it's a bonus, not a requirement. That's hardly a factor in liking a girl for most of us. Plus, too big isn't pretty anyway
      [center][size=4]Reach me at...
      henasraf.com ■ twitter.com/OhMrBigshot[/size][/center]

calumraymundo wrote:

personally, im not overly fussed over boob size. Interestingly, i find large boobs unattractive, and small boobs more attractive...but thats just me :)

and me as it happens :) very good thread, stating a point which i think most people with some common sense already knew. Boobs are evidently a turn on for us guys, size really doesnt come into it. That said, smaller boobs definatly hold more appeal for me.
      "And so you touch this limit,suddenly can go a little bit further." Ayrton Senna [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This raised a question to me. My stepsister was telling me a story about how her friend had boobs one was an a cup the other a b (I'm assuming since she said friend she meant her but I don't know) so would guys still care then? Because she's really shy around boys and now I realize it could jut be her boob insecurity and she's worried what they would think since there's a whole cup difference.
      [SIZE=4][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love you.<3[/SIZE]

calumraymundo wrote:

personally, im not overly fussed over boob size. Interestingly, i find large boobs unattractive, and small boobs more attractive...but thats just me :)

oh not it ain't, large boobs sag, small ones don't, me no likey saggy...
      But, in the end what really matters is the personality, and i'm not just saying that to sound less shallow.
      and rofl at maple guy... :lolz: