Embarassed!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Embarassed!

Hey , This is actually so embarrasing for me. I just turned 16 and i havnt made out with anyone before. Its not because I dont like guys or anything because i do alot haha , but all the guys i get to know always become like my bestfriend , and the guys i do find myself liking usually have girlfriends ect. And i am a very shy and self concious person so thats always contributed especially in this situation.
      I just feel so embarrased about it because im 16!! and most of my friend have even had sex by now.

any comments are greatly appreciated.
    • Re: Embarassed!

Hey , This is actually so embarrasing for me. I just turned 16 and i havnt made out with anyone before. Its not because I dont like guys or anything because i do alot haha , but all the guys i get to know always become like my bestfriend , and the guys i do find myself liking usually have girlfriends ect. And i am a very shy and self concious person so thats always contributed especially in this situation.
      I just feel so embarrased about it because im 16!! and most of my friend have even had sex by now.

thanks

Don't worry about it. You're perfectly normal. Don't get rushed into doing something just cuz your friends are doing it; that can ruin you. I'm a 17 yo straight guy and i aint never kissed a girl. It's no big deal you'll find someone eventually.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

you dont need to worry about a thing...your time will come. You dont want to make out or have sex or anything like that with someone just because you feel like you are behind. One of my really good older friends never even kissed a girl until he was 18, so he says. And him and that girl have been dating for over 2 years now. So dont worry, itll be so much more special if you wait until YOU are ready
      [SIZE=4]--David--[/SIZE]

Well most teen these days have already done the deed so up for not belonging on that category. There is nothing to be ashamed. I think you should save yourself to your tue love... Just because everyone around you have done it doesn't mean you need to. Don't feel bad nor left out cause you are not losing something valuable.... Don't be embarass ok. Hope you feel better..... In my opinion it is much worth it and deserving for you to wait until marriage. But hey that's just me. Hope you find Mr. Right.

Well hell, that seems perfectly normal.

Seems like you're feeling rushed. Well, try not too. Just wait for that one guy to come around. It will make you feel a whole lot better in the future.
      [CENTER]To the dumb question, 'Why me?' the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, 'Why not?[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Hitchens[/CENTER]

Anyways, an opinion argument has no weight.

I obviously argue from opinion that I am not ashamed to be 16 and not have ever made out, whatever that means, before, and neither should you.

Anyways, I'm 20, and still a virgin, and I'm not ashamed of that.
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.

star14 wrote:

Hey!

Don't worry about it, you're only young and have soooo much time to make out and have sex. Who cares if you're friends have had sex and you haven't, you certainly shouldn't! Your time will come, don't worry =]

Don't go off and make out or have sex with guys to 'blend in' or feel pressured into it. Trust me, waiting for that right guy, pays off in the long run.

Chin Up!

SimpleGirl*

You have nothing, absolutely nothing to feel embarrassed about. When I turned 16 I'd never made out with a guy before. It will happen and when it does, with the right person, it will be great.

Also, on the topic if sex, most people who boast about having sex a lot of the time actually aren't having sex. There is no reason to feel embarrassed because you aren't having sex.
      [CENTER]This is a gift it comes with a price
      Who is the lamb and who is the knife
      Midas is king and he holds me so tight
      And turns me to gold in the sunlight
      - Florence + The Machine, Rabbit Heart

I'm not a misanthrope, but I can utterly empathise with them.
      [/CENTER]