i miss my mum and i dont want to loose her more than i already have

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i miss my mum and i dont want to loose her more than i already have

i still live with my mum but ever since my dad left about four years ago my mum hasnt been the same towards me.
      when my sister was born i felt like i didnt really matter anymore but it got worse for me.

she use to be really protective over me and i could tell her everything but shes now met another man who she's been with for about two years.
      they are now thinking about having a baby together.

i want my mum to be happy but i miss her being my mum, we hardly speak anymore as shes to busy for me.

please help
      how can i tell her how i feel?:mad:
    • Re: i miss my mum and i dont want to loose her more than i already have

when shes not busy just tell her you want to talk about something. dont do it when shes busy or stressed out. she probably doesnt mean to make you feel this way. shes just busy, but she should make time for you as well. just tell her what ur feeling. it may seem awkward cuz you havent talked about stuff in a while, but just do it how you normally would when you would talk to her about anything.
      good luck, hope things get better for you.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

she's your mother, when you see that she's not busy, tell her how you feel, how you really feel, and make sure she's listening, not thinking you're some child trying to get some attention. Let her know that you miss her being your friend, someone that you were close to and whatnot.

zioN wrote:

she's your mother, when you see that she's not busy, tell her how you feel, how you really feel, and make sure she's listening, not thinking you're some child trying to get some attention. Let her know that you miss her being your friend, someone that you were close to and whatnot.

right

First off, you need to learn how to communicate with your mom even if you'd tell her everything before. You just need to flat out tell her how you feel and tell her that you miss having her be "your mom" again. The easiest way to tell her is just to lay everything out on the table. Talk to her when no one's around, so that way she'll focus on you and just you.

Good luck.
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]

BABY FACE wrote:

i still live with my mum but ever since my dad left about four years ago my mum hasnt been the same towards me.
      when my sister was born i felt like i didnt really matter anymore but it got worse for me.

she use to be really protective over me and i could tell her everything but shes now met another man who she's been with for about two years.
      they are now thinking about having a baby together.

i want my mum to be happy but i miss her being my mum, we hardly speak anymore as shes to busy for me.

please help
      how can i tell her how i feel?:mad:

Find a time where it's just you and you're mum. No distractions or anything and just come out with it. Tell her how you feel down to the slightest detail. Keep your cool, too.

If you're mum does happen to dislike what you have had to say to her, at least you can give yourself credit that you tried. But, stay positive - it may well go great!

Good luck!

SimpleGirl*

You can tell her that you want to spend a day with her and hang out. If she is too busy, say you want to talk. If she isn't, go and have fun!
      Short on cash? Click this banner and send me a PM for help on how to make some easy cash.