I need some friends!

• I need some friends!

Hey Everybody This is my first post so if its not right I'm sorry.

I need some friends badly. I go to school with a bunch of stuck up snobs that wear designer clothes everyday and can't stand to look at anybody that don't. I'm not like that. I wear Wal-Mart cheep-O's and dollar store specials and people look at me for what I wear not what I am on the inside. I live in the middle of a little town in Alabama... just so u can imagine.... so I can't really get out and make alot of new friends because their aren't really any people around me that I don't already know or they are smokin pot or gettin drunk every weekend down at the creek. I guess I just need a hug someone to talk to. Thanks Everybody
    • Re: I need some friends!

whats wrong with wearing designer cloths???
      id never shop at wal mart...but w.e

if they are stuck up snobs then they are not worth ur time and evenutally might change when they are older seeing ppl dont like it when ppl mature they change hopefully
      haha im just repeating what ppl have said to me!!!
      <333meggy

Where I'm from almost everything everyone wears is from Wal-Mart. But some like to shop at other stores. Seriously, Clothes are clothes. Why should it matter what everyone wears if they're at least wearing something? Unless, they like to run around in the nude. Nothing wrong with that.

Anyway, I live in Montana, and that's quite a ways away from Alabama. But we can be penpals. Just send me a messege or something.

Sounds tough.
      It's like that just about anywhere you could go.

Where I'm at..Hurting others seems to be a pretty easy method to become 'popular'...
      The main reason I am home schooled..I have too many reasons to fight, and whenever I do everyone bothers me with all the "Your so cool" bull shit.

You can try it..But it might not work so well...

Hey,, don't worry, i wear a lot of wal-mart stuff. I don't care what ppl think of me. I'm also very different from others. simply cuz of the way i think i guess. I'd be honored if you added me to your friends list, cuz i think the same way as u do. interms of clothing line. I don't mind what the brand, as long as its in my fav, color, and fits me okay. Anyways i'll be your friend. you seem cool.:)
      Chevrolet PRIDE!..

I'll be your friend lol, although we do live a long way away from each other lol.
      And you shouldn't worry what they think.. We don't have Wal-mart but I'm guessing Big W is kinda the same thing, so I'm like you. No expensive clothes :D No fashion sense either... but hey
      [CENTER]When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on.[/CENTER]

friends dont judge people on what they wear or how they look no one is asking your friends to marry you or any thing your friends because you choose to be with them. me my self i get cheap clothes from stores and i dont care they fit me and i like the colours and it means i get more money to spend on things i care about.

be proud of your self dont worry about what others think you will find a group soon =]

It's horrible that looks matter so much this days.. Sexism, chauvanism, excluding, bullying, eating disorders, the list goes on and on with these results and side effects.

Anyway, what I meant to say was, just be yourself and hope that you can meet someone with the same interests as you. Try and see if there's a program where you can get a penpal or something, so you can talk to someone who likes you for you, and not what you look like.

And in the meantime, you can talk to me anytime. I'd be happy to be your friend.

:)

-Kenna
      [COLOR="Silver"][FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"]Back me down from backing up
      Hold your breath, now, it's s t a c k i n g up!
      Etched with marks, but I can deal
      And you're the p r o b l e m, and you can't feel.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

my mum and dad cant afford designer clothes, i have a few things from places like next and river island but most is the cheaper stuf from top shop and new look (especialy when they have sales on get lots of bargans then!) and mark one but most of my stuff is from george at asda and tescos

its not what you wear though its how yu wear it and what accesories you add like belts bags hats jewelery and how you do your hair. always try and have a nice haircut it dont have to cost much and wash really well so you look your best (and its good to be clean and helps with spots) and then so what, if they dont like you like you are thats there problem for bein so shallow!

trainers bug me i like just simple ones usually in white or pink but people have to have ones that cost nearly a hundred pounds or more when mine usually cost maybe 20 quid! noone says anything tho they dont realy notice i guess

In your defense, Wal-Mart is getting pretty snazzy these days so I wouldn't be embarrased to buy clothes there at all.

And I don't know why everyone is so materialistic and stuck-up these days, but I'm sure you could find people that you relate to. You just have to look a little harder :]
      brodie: ladies and gentleman, this tall drink of water headed my way is a pillar of the shopping community who informed me earlier today of a nefarious plan of his to screw my girlfriend in an extremely uncomfortable place
      gil: what, like the back of a volkswagen? -MALLRATS

Wal-mart is fancy compared to what I wear. I am the ripped jeans work boot wearing type of gal and people like me just fine. If they're stuck up then screw them. Not worth your time anyways. I am sure there is one person out there who isn't a snob that would be willing to be your friend. There always is.

Designer doesn't always mean stuck up though. I know plently of stuck up street people and plently of fancy pants' that are extremely down to earth. Just talk to people. You'd be surprised at how many are just wanting a friend.
      [center]I've got no strings to hold me down. To make me fret, to make me frown.
      I had strings but now I'm free. There are no strings on me.[/center]