What Can I do?

• What Can I do?

So here's the deal
      I'm in my third year at high school
      andrecently I started to fancy my best friend Dennis, and he's straight (I'm Gay BTW) But he's cool with the fact and he's not bothered by it or my mock flirting. Anyway, since we started high school he's always fancied this girl Kate who i'm also close friends with. No they've been getting good friends this year and we've been hanging out alot after school. Now the two are not dating but have been snogging each other alot. And tbh, it made me feel quite jealous, but i havent said anything. So anyway. In tech today i was alking o the girl, and it turns ou she DOESNT FANCY my friend, and fancies another of his friends who i had fancied last year, and has recently been in hospital. I said i was shocking that she kept meeting (English slang for snogging) him all the time and leading him on, but she denied that she was leading him on. And on the way home, Dennis asked me if i would ask kate out for him. so reluctantly i got my phone out and texted her if she would get dating him. She replied with "no"
      So as you can imagine Dennis was pretty pissed. And we spent abot 40 minuites sitting outside my house talking about it.
      Oh
      And I got lost in the moment and tried to meet Dennis on friday night. But he pulled away with a calm "What the hell are you doing?"
      And somehow
      the whole school knows
      and with all gossip, has been altered many times, like Dennis met me and it was for abot 10 seconds.

We've nearly had a fight over it.

And to make things worse.

we have pretty important exams coming up in two weeks.

What do I do?

-Aro
    • Re: What Can I do?

i dont think i can help u, all i can thing is: go and find him
      and tell him straight that u are really sorry for what happened and that u dont know why u did it and forget about it
      if u had enough courage to try to ask him out u must be courageous enough to clear things up about this thing too..
      about school dont give a damn, they will forget about it its just rumors and rumors fade up
      try to clear things up with dennis and give him time to forget what happened
      good luck
      [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]butterfly_sophie :eek: :rolleyes:[/COLOR]

• Re: What Can I do?

Thanks for your advice sophie, but something else has come up thats going to make that alot harder.
      Well you see.
      Kate told me that Charlotte, who's been her best friend all her life, fancied Paul, the guy who kate rejected Dennis for was, and that Charlotte always went for the guys she liked.
      So on msn, i asked Charlotte if it was true she fancied Paul and proper slaged kate off to me. And in defence for Kate, I said that Charlotte couldn't really yell at Kate, she had never told kate it was a secret and she had told people i was gay within half an hour of me trusting her enough to tell it.
      So after her having a big go at me, she blocked me and didn speak to me all yesterday.
      But today however, Charlotte turned round in R.E. first period and had a massive go at me, saying i was making up stuff and trying to turn al her friends against her. I was pretty shocked at how much of it was untrue. I hadn't really spoken to anyone yesterday, i was too busy revising for my exams in 2 weeks. Then I noticed her whispering to Dennis and showing him her book. So anyway, i asked Kate on the way to spanish if she knew what was going on. She said she didn know, but i should stay away from charlotte. Now I dont think that was a warning, but Kate didnt really to speak to me much today. Maybe it was a coincedence but i dont know. So anyway. After having a day of my friends telling me i was being horrible o charlotte, ad listening to the sob-story she had made up about all the terrible things I'd said to her. And of course people with the stories of what happend between me and Dennis (inc. a girl whistling at us on the way outa school, you know the 'wit-woo' type? and drawing a love heart in the air around me and dennis shouting "LOVERS!" before running into the girls changing rooms)

But anyway, We didn't speak much on the way home. Dennis asked whether I was bi 'cos i'd been hugging alot of girls lately, but i just laughed and reminded him when i haven't hugged girls. He just shrugged and said "...Your proberbly bi" but i just laughed again.
      But anyway. We didnt stop in the park like we normally do, but walked straigh through.

But then, just before i went into my house, Dennis said to be,
      "Charlotte told me ou thought i was bi"
      "What the...?"
      He rummaged in his pocket and showed me a page from the book charlotte had shown him in R.E.
      I read it, and sure enough, there was written in my hand writing, messages passed between me and Charlotte of a conversation of me asking whether she reconed i should meet dennis, her asking why? and me replyying tbh i think he's bi" it was scribbled out, but you could still make out the words.
      I never wrote that! and i know it must have been Charlotte who wrote that!
      But anyway, back to what happend
      "Dennis I never wrote that! You gotta believe me!"
      "So your saying Charlotte made all this up and went to the effort of writing it out and then crossing it out just to show me?"
      I must admit it does seem hard to believe but it must be true. Charlotte seems to have a huge grude against me and her new hobbie is trying to wreck my life, and it couldnt have had better timing for her.
      I was speechless, i opened my mouth but couldnt get sounds to come out.
      "I'm going, cyer tommorrow," Dennis said taking the note and walking off.
      and here i am
      typing this in my room.
      I know this s being hard on Dennis. He's ne of the most popular guys in out year, and it's generally not the done thing.

It complicates things alot more.

What can I say so Dennis doesnt hate me, and will believe it was only a spare of the moment thing.

-Aro