How to get to know her?

• Re: How to get to know her?

Talk To Her Just General Chit Chat, The Most Important Thing Get To Know Her, Just Because Shes Cute Doesnt Mean Your Going To Like Her Persoanlity.
      && Just Be Yourself, Dont Try To Impress Her, Well Dont Be Biggheaded About Things..

Hope All Goes Well Chick x

DomGTR wrote:

Yeah, end up bumping into Mr Bear who just found out Goldilox had eaten his porridge and slept in his bed wouldn't end well.

[CENTER] Teenhut makes me smile :)[/CENTER]

Just simply approach her and maybe ask her how she is, just small talk to start then as she becomes more aware and familiar with you start to increase the ammount you talk to her, ask for her interests and see if you have anything in common.
      Try to be confident as you talk as it usually stops it becoming awkward, if you run out of things to talk about just say "well i'm gonna go whatever now! cya!" and leave it at that. Try not to seem to attached and just be yourself!
      [RIGHT][SIZE=3]watch it all [/SIZE][/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT][SIZE=3]turn to[/SIZE][/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT][SIZE=3]dust[/SIZE][/RIGHT]

I agree with the two above posters...Talk to her...you can start the conversation by complimenting her. :)

If it looks like the conversation isn't progressing much and you are stuck, just tell her how you feel. Or, you may just compliment her a lot and make sure she catchs your gaze once or twice during class...So next time you talk she'd know you like her and maybe show some interest too.
      [RIGHT]Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song..You go ahead, let your hair down
      Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams, just go ahead, let your hair down.

[/RIGHT]

just talk to her like you would normally talk to anybody else. ask her how she is and take it from there. its really not complicated. just relax and be yourself. it seems crazy to try and talk to her and you feel like you dont know what to say but in reality you're really making yourself nervous for nothing. just start talking and the conversation should take care of itself. its only awkward if you make it that way.
      good luck :)

Support Leader,

Jasmine
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]