Wtf????

• Ok, either I'm not cool or not crazy. My best friend has a lot of problems at school and at home. Sometimes she cuts herself on her leg and has admitted to puking on purpose. My other friend says that she also makes herself puke sometimes. I have never cut myself, I'm not bulimic, I don't lie to my parents and go of with boys, flip, I haven't even had a boyfriend yet! What's wrong with me or what's right with them?:confused:
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Absolute freedom, I dare say, is only an illusion. Because we are simply all too human.
    • Re: Wtf????

These are my best friends. I've known them from grade 1 and realy trust them. We are like sisters and it's not a friendship that can be ended so unrationaly. And plus, all the other girls and boys have no respect and even less brain. I was just wondering how even the people, which are so similar to me do things I'd never do if I was in my right mind. It doesn't make sense.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Absolute freedom, I dare say, is only an illusion. Because we are simply all too human.

Most Vicious Pitbull wrote:

I think those friends are hurting themselves and are looking for attention. And nothing is wrong with you. Don't be a follower, be a leader.

I've never been a follower, but being a leader sounds scary to me. I don't like responsebilities but I guess if you are yourself you'll be much happier. I just don't know why they're doing it.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

outofthisworld wrote:

Ok, either I'm not cool or not crazy. My best friend has a lot of problems at school and at home. Sometimes she cuts herself on her leg and has admitted to puking on purpose. My other friend says that she also makes herself puke sometimes. I have never cut myself, I'm not bulimic, I don't lie to my parents and go of with boys, flip, I haven't even had a boyfriend yet! What's wrong with me or what's right with them?:confused:

Hey there,

First off; theres nothing wrong with you - Don't question yourself just because you haven't had a boyfriend, I know it's a normal thing to do - but, obviously, you just haven't met 'that boy' yet.. whereas you're friends are going off with guys and having all this drama. Do you want all that? Or, would you rather have what you have now? You know what I mean?

Self harming, bulimea and lying are things should try and avoid - not question yourself over it, you know what I mean? There's nothing wrong with you at all. Everyone is different, yea?

Remember; Theres nothing wrong with you!

Support Leader,

SimpleGirl*
    • There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. your friends are just having problems and not handling them correctly. dont question who you are just because other people are different. be glad that you dont have drama in your life and that you dont have to resort to self harming. be there for your friends and let them know they can talk to you about anything. they're your best friends and im sure you dont want them self harming. :)

Support Leader,

Jasmine
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

well i do have a boyfriend, but i've never cut myself, drugs, drink,
      i do lie to my parents... but i think it's really cool that you don't.

i think all those 'badasses' are just retarded. now a days its harder to find a goody goody than a 'badass' and the rarer, the better.

so if u just stay the way you are you'll be cooler in the end.
      that sounds like some gay poster teachers post on their walls, but i think it's true.
      [SIZE=1]we live in a society where the pizza man gets there before the police do.[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=1][♥ nick][/SIZE]

outofthisworld wrote:

Ok, either I'm not cool or not crazy. My best friend has a lot of problems at school and at home. Sometimes she cuts herself on her leg and has admitted to puking on purpose. My other friend says that she also makes herself puke sometimes. I have never cut myself, I'm not bulimic, I don't lie to my parents and go of with boys, flip, I haven't even had a boyfriend yet! What's wrong with me or what's right with them?:confused:

Hey OutOfThisWorld,

Just because your friends do it, it doesn't give you a reason to do it. You're you and uh... apparently, you're "out of this world" :p You're a great example of teenage girls, because you're different than a lot of people. Nothing is wrong with you and your friends are probably going through a tough time... it's always nice to lend a hand. Don't worry about what the other girls your age are doing, just worry about yourself.

Always here to help,

armyforthebroken
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by armyforthebroken ().

hey there! as the others have said there is absolutely nothing wrong with you, as for them. they may feel a sense of insecurity possibly about their looks? that is why they are bulemic. They obviously have no self respect and i think you should talk to them about it. If they think it is fine to do these things they need to find help
      [RIGHT][SIZE=3]watch it all [/SIZE][/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT][SIZE=3]turn to[/SIZE][/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT][SIZE=3]dust[/SIZE][/RIGHT]

Nothing's wrong with you!
      You're just like me, and I don't think I'm abnormal or anything ;p
      they just want attention, a friend of mine had problems (like anorexia, but for no reason actually, she has sex with guys she just met etc) just because she wants attention.
      [RIGHT][LEFT][SIZE=2]You're mistaken, Mr. Darcy. The mode of your declaration merely spared me any concern I might have felt in refusing you, had you behaved in a more gentleman-like manner. [/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [/RIGHT]

outofthisworld wrote:

their stupid and kinda moronic, your the better one. well, sorry, their not stupid, they just do stupid things in the name of depression. some people just need to find a different form of release. v.v

and as for puking...that IS stupid. <.<

your fine. their not.
      [SIZE=2]Gay and looking for a friend? Hell, any sexuality is welcome. PM ME FRIENDS VERY WELCOME! hehe[/SIZE]

Reliving life as I should. :)
    • Thanks for the replies. I ment the question to come out in a different way so let's try that again: Why does almost everyone I know hurt themselves and stuff? I'm sure that none of this sh*t was going on in the 20 century, was it??? Why do they claim the're depressed? The're 12, for god's sake! What huge problems can a twelve year old have if the're still virgins, arn't doing drugs and arn't doing anything illegal???:confused:
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well in my opinion ,just like the others said, they're doing it mostly for attention... I guess it's just a phase..
      Not cutting yourself and behaving like a normal person doesn't mean you're uncool... When did having problems ,whining and being pathetic and sorry for yourself become cool?
      I think you should really try and be yourself. Make sure your friends now that you're there for them but don't really make a big deal out of the whole thing.. Be patient and they'll soon get over it.
      [SIZE="4"]Don't want to wake up...[/SIZE]

Hey, outofthisworld

outofthisworld wrote:

Thanks for the replies. I ment the question to come out in a different way so let's try that again: Why does almost everyone I know hurt themselves and stuff?

Maybe because they have problems that they can see no other way to deal with it other than hurting themselves? They may well be 12, but, you can have problems at any age I guess. But, I can see you're poiint - it is a little young, but thats life.

The're 12, for god's sake! What huge problems can a twelve year old have if the're still virgins, arn't doing drugs and arn't doing anything illegal?

Family problems? Friend problems? Relationship problems? Just because they are virgins, are not doing drugs and not breaking the law doesn't mean they can't have problems, you know what I mean?

Support Leader,

SimpleGirl*

Well just beacuse they are 12 dosent change the fact that they could have a fked up life.

I'm 13 and have a pretty fucked up life. I live with just my mom who gets her money from her soscial security checks. Shes addicted to pills, forgets that she does stuff and blames me for it. Lets me starve most of the time..

as you can see i dont have the best life, but i choose to not do drugs or hurt myself.

What im trying to get across is that age dosent matter, you can still have a horrible life.
      [SIZE=6]Please Remeber To +Rep Me![/SIZE]
      \

outofthisworld wrote:

Why does almost everyone I know hurt themselves and stuff?

Hey outofthisworld,

It's quite possible that this is a coincidence or it's just the people you come across that self-mutilate. However, the people you come across has probably been going through a really hard time and the best thing you can do for them is to help them get through it and teach them that hurting themselves isn't gonna do any good. In a situation like this, you have to get inside their heads and understand where they're coming from and what they do. This is a good opportunity to be a good character.

outofthisworld wrote:

Why do they claim the're depressed? The're 12, for god's sake! What huge problems can a twelve year old have if the're still virgins, arn't doing drugs and arn't doing anything illegal???:confused:

You wouldn't believe how many people I have met that has had a tough life when I was 12, 13 or 14. A twelve-year old can have family problems, friendship problems, and all sorts of stuff. Even as little as a five year old can have huge problems that they don't understand, but have to face. Yes, drugs are illegal... but sex at a young age isn't. It's a choice of one's self, since it's their own body. A lot of pre-teens have sex, because of a lot of reasons. Either it's a psychological issue where an adult in their lives have sexually abused them, etc or they want to follow the "norm" of society. There's a lot of reasons, as I have stated before, but you just have to be there for your friends and try to understand where they're coming from.

Support Leader,

armyforthebroken
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]