Should I let him go?

• Should I let him go?

Recently I've been dating someone on the net. We've met in real and the thing is.. I don't think I love him. I feel sorry for the guy cause I think I'm just confused. Last night I emotionally cheated on the guy with my boy best friend. Argh! Whatever shall I do? :confused:
      [SIZE=5]IYYYAAAA!!!!!!! :]
      [/SIZE]
    • Re: Should I let him go?

Well, I think I can understand why you don't have strong feelings for him. Online relationships actually have a tendency to be empty. Some may argue that but, let's be honest, physical intimacy is just as important as emotional. The thing with the internet is that physical intimacy is non-existent and even the emotional side of a relationship is dulled (anyone can be everyone on the internet)

Also, you're lucky nothing happened. You did meet on the internet and there's a fair level of danger in meeting someone whom you met online, in real life. So, I personally think you're best letting this guy go.
      [CENTER]6/19/06

愛してる~
      私の恋人
      [/CENTER]

Love doesn't grow overnight....but do you like the guy, the real question is he what you want in a relationship?

If so, keep with it talk to him about. Internet to real relationship are bound to be difficult, but there must be reason why you liked the guy in the first place. Maybe you just not comfortable yet with the transition to real life, and he may not be either. As it is often easier to be more open on the net.

If not, let him go. As in the end, as selfish as it may seem, you can't stay in a relationships while harbouring resentment. Just explain your feelings to him and that its not going to workout.

Its difficult decision and it takes guts to go through with it either way, but it has to be made and you will be better for it.

Internet Relationships Are Hard.
      Its Hard For Your Feelings To Grow AsYou Dont See Them Very Often.

I Think You Should Definaltely Tell Him About This Other Event With Your Friend, As You Will Grow With Guilt, && Thats Not Healthy With Your Relattionship..

If You Really Dont Think It Will Work. Tell Him.
      Dont Be With Someone Because You Feel Sorry For Them.

Take Care :)

DomGTR wrote:

Yeah, end up bumping into Mr Bear who just found out Goldilox had eaten his porridge and slept in his bed wouldn't end well.

[CENTER] Teenhut makes me smile :)[/CENTER]