Homecoming?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: Homecoming?

ok how about this...

You wait until its like 5:30 in the morning and then rent a helicopter and take it to her house (having a professional pilot fly it of course) and then mission impossible it though her bedroom window with a super rare diamond that is naturally shaped like a fish.

After you bust through her window and action roll through her bedroom, give her the diamond and say your cheesey fish line and then when she says yes jump out her window zip line up to the helicopter and go kill some terrorists....Now that is something that she will remember for the rest of her life plus havent you always wanted to break through a window like the fbi does.:D
      [SIZE=3]" I have suffered defeat, pain, loss still i push to the edge, never falter for this cements my beliefs i'll remain my own master. "[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3]-All That Remains[/SIZE]
    • Re: Homecoming?

DragonLTD wrote:

ok how about this...

You wait until its like 5:30 in the morning and then rent a helicopter and take it to her house (having a professional pilot fly it of course) and then mission impossible it though her bedroom window with a super rare diamond that is naturally shaped like a fish.

After you bust through her window and action roll through her bedroom, give her the diamond and say your cheesey fish line and then when she says yes jump out her window zip line up to the helicopter and go kill some terrorists....Now that is something that she will remember for the rest of her life plus havent you always wanted to break through a window like the fbi does.:D

LMAOOO Excellent idea tbh