hopeless

• When I was in middle school everything was like great and stuff. Now its like all my friends would rather do drugs then hang out with me and I dont like the whole "do drugs everybodies doing it" cause well i wanna have a life and stuff and now its like I cant do anything but see my friends lives go down the toilet because they decided to do drugs instead of hang out or do homework.I just dont know what do anymore I'm about to move to a different state and I'm actually happy about it but ill never forget about my friends and how I wish i could do something to help.
    • Re: hopeless

I'm sorry man,, Yea i know what your saying, but that only makes you the better person if ya think about it. Your doing the right thing by not getting into the stuff your friends r doing. I mean i know you care a lot about your friends and all, but it sounds like they don't care that much about u. So my advise to u is, let them go, and move on. I mean, i meet new friends and lose old friends. its the circle of life. ppl come and go, but your true friends will stick beside you no matter where your at. You just gotta find the right kind of friends to hangout with. And it is hard when your friends r doing drugs and all. But bye you not doing it with them is going to put u out ahead of them one day. You'll look back at them one day, and say why did i ever call them my friends. The best thing you could do for your friends is just walk away, and hope they'll change there ways in life. I mean its hard to say what will happen to them. All you can do is hope the best for them. I tried using drugs once, and it does not get you anywhere. It just makes you less of a person then anything. So what your doing is very good. ;) if you ever want to ask me a Q, all you have to do is message me. OR even add me to your friends list. I enjoy trying to help others out with there problems. Later man
      Chevrolet PRIDE!..
    • Re: hopeless

Good Job for not doing them!!! *high fives ya* You can't do anything to change them until they want to change. Hopefully sumday they will get tired of doing drugs and not do them (no gaureentes there). When you move you will find awesome new friends. It may be hard at first but it will be totally worth it. Keep up the good work!!!!!