Need some EX advice here

• Need some EX advice here

I had another talk with my ex the other day, and I fully believe her now. She told me should couldn't make it to something we had planned, and I guess I kind of showed my anger because she told me why. It was because she is going on a "date." She asked if I was mad at her for ditching us, and I told her no. I was mad at her because even though she knows I still like her, she tells me all about everything she does with other guys. She said she was scared to say no, and could still go with us. But I hate the fact that she leads everyone on.

This brings me to the second part of the story. We got into a talk, and I asked her once again if she would give me closure. I told her not to lie, or do anything of the sort. She told me she was still confused, and didn't know what she wants. I asked her how she can't know if you like someone or not, and she said "can't someone be confused once and a while?" So I am starting to believe her that she really doesn't know. After this conversation ended, it's been weird.

She used to always start conversations with me, and the last few days she won't barely say a word. Why would she do this? I just want to know the truth! Is she tired of hearing about it? How does she expect me to know though..I'm not omniscient! What can I do now? She was talking to me and everything, and now it seems as though she's not worth it. I still like her tons, and I don't know what's in store anymore. How long should I give her? She can't seem to make up her mind!

She's done some stupid things..like have oral done on her with a guy who already has a girlfriend..I don't even know why I like her.