need your cheerleading expertise!

• need your cheerleading expertise!

[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]hey everyone! [/FONT]
      [FONT=Arial,sans-serif]My name is Jess and I'm from takkle. Since you all are cheerleaders, would you mind taking some time out and voting for an online cheerleading competition? These girls have worked very hard and it would be a shame if the actual best didn't get chosen. So far we have ten finalists and it would be really great to get your opinions, as you are ACTUAL cheerleaders. That way, the person who most deserves to win, actually gets a shot at it. thanks for your time! [/FONT]
      [FONT=Arial,sans-serif]xo jess [/FONT]
    • Re: need your cheerleading expertise!

Ok, i have no clue what your talking about, cuz i'm not a cheerleader at all, i'm a dude. And why r u saying this like theres nothin but girls on here, ??? And if your going to ask about voting? wheres the poll? WHeres your ad on this? And if there is girls on here that r in cheerleading, which i'm sure there r, it wouldent b anywhere near u, cuz i have no clue where your talking about, and live. So i'm all confused about what your saying?? I'm replying to this thread, cuz my cousins a cheerleader, and has been doing it since she was twelve. And now shes 18. I would vote for you, but i don't know where to vote, unless its somewheres else. Sorry if it sounds like i'm being rude, I'm not at all, cuz i love cheerleading, Simply cuz my little cuz does it, and i always help out in anyway possible to support the team and all other cheerleaders. for that matter, I see everyone as really great cheerleaders no matter how long they've been doing it. So don't think i'm putting cheerleading down, cuz i'm all for the ones who do it. Let me know more on what your talking about, and the team your trying to get us to vote for.;) Take care
      Chevrolet PRIDE!..