Making the trip

• Making the trip

[FONT=&quot]I am making a first trip to stay with a lady in [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Latvia[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. I asked if she would like to bring her something from America. She said it was nice not to ask, and even worst for her to say, but I did get out of her she would like some American makeup. Since they do not sell cosmetics in the tool section at the local wal mart store, I really need some good advise on what to get her. Thanks[/FONT]
    • Re: Making the trip

Get her black mascara, either lengthening or volumizing, better NOT water-resistant.
      If she is natural blond - get her brown or/and black.
      Simple brands you can get in most stores (like Osco Drug or Target for example) -
      L'oreal - the one in a long tube with "white and black" together (you'll easily recognise it when see in the store),
      or Maybelline both mascara and lip glosses (especially) are cool - you can get few glosses of different color to make sure they'll match your lady's taste... glosses are better than lipstick because colour is not so distinctive as with lipstick it's hard to guess at distance which color to choose. Check a local dating site like Randevu Russian Latvian Introduction Marriage Agency and how some of these gorgeous Latvian and Russian women look , their makeup choices and this my help you decide.