Any ideas?

• Alright, I am currently with a girl..
      The problem is she doesn't like the people I hang out with,she despises my violence, and she hates that I smoke..

I refuse to change who I hang out with for anyone, and I refuse to stop smoking for anyone.

I've tried talking to her, but she only seems to get more angry.

She constantly gets angry when I already have plans for something and refuse to just drop them to be with her.

I won't change for her or anyone, and I've told her that.
      Should I just dump her or what? Should I try talking to her again?

Any ideas of what I should do?
    • Re: Any ideas?

I really like how you won't change for anyone. I look up to you for doing that. You are just like me. I refuse to change. But anyway.

Not everyone is going to like your friends or the fact that you smoke. No one likes the fact that I smoke like a train or how I have all these emo friends. Oh well. It's your choice. And your girlfriend should accept you for yourself. If she can't then she isn't worth it.

Now the plans. If I made plans with someone I wouldn't just drop them because my boyfriend or girlfriend wanted to do something. They would have to get over it and realize that they should have thought about it before I made other plans.

Talk to her again. I don't see what it would change. Tell her that she will have to accept your habits and your friends or it just won't work out. You need someone that accepts everything about you. Not just some of it.

Well it sounds like you've already made your choice. You don't want to change for her. That may be right or wrong but what does that matter? If she isn't accepting you for who you are, your habbits and friends included then screw it. You both obviously want different things and if it isnt' working out it's not working out. End it.

and as for girls not liking voilent guys that isn't true. Everyone is an individual and should be treated as such. I am all for friendly voilence. Like getting into a mutual scuffle between a friend for fun but I don't think voilence will solve any actual problem. So hey, if I was dating a guy that enjoyed rough housing I'd be game for a fight, but if he thought with his fists and was attacking people I wouldn't be too thrilled.
      [center]I've got no strings to hold me down. To make me fret, to make me frown.
      I had strings but now I'm free. There are no strings on me.[/center]

I sayd I dont think that many girls like violance, but I didnt say that all girls dont like violance!
      I'm not a fan of salving my problems with fists... But that doesnt mean that other guy's arent hitting
      people just cuzz they dont like theyr shoes or something like that...
      agh... you get the point...
      [SIZE=5][SIZE=3]:kiss: Married to Fay :kiss: [/SIZE][/SIZE]

You're right I missed that part but even that is a general statement. I think it all depends on what type of people you surround yourself with. I hangout with a lot of punks and almost all of those ladies are not shy about voilence.
      [center]I've got no strings to hold me down. To make me fret, to make me frown.
      I had strings but now I'm free. There are no strings on me.[/center]