Some days I feel like shit. Some days I just want to quit.

• Some days I feel like shit. Some days I just want to quit.

I'm sorry if it's long. I just needed to rent and get my feelings out since I'm holding them in a lot lately. Feel free to read. If you do then you are my hero.

I have depression, anxeity, panic attacks and agorphobia. Most people claim that I don't have these problems because I never really show it. I guess I'm good at wearing a mask on my face so no one worries about me. I'm going to start from the beginning when all of this started and work my way up up to the present.

My mom and dad were married for twenty-three years. Long, I know. The relationship was a okay one. It could and should have been better but we weren't complaining. My mom and dad split up plenty of times and seemed to be able to work things out. I guess they were good for that. But down the road things turned for the worse. My dad would come home late or he wouldn't come home at all. One night he came home extremely late. And a few days before this I found a cell phone in my mom's car, which my dad drives it but it wasn't one of ours. So I told my mom and she knew that my father was doing something that he shouldn't be doing. So that night when he came home late my mom found a pager. And she got upset and he went to the bathroom and it went off. My dad flat out told my mom, brother and me that for two years he was cheating. Big shocker, not really. My life crumbled right there. I never really hung out with my father. My brother did most of the time. But I wasn't complaining. I had other things to do. After a few weeks my dad would stop by and try to talk to us kids. But we didn't want nothing to do with him. And he didn't want nothing to do with us. When my mom and dad went to court he said he didn't want to see us and I was okay with that. But what really got to me was the part where my father claimed to never loved me nor cared about me. And he signed his parent rights away and gave my brother the paper to read. So I held that statement in my heart and head for five years and I broke. My mom thought it would be best to call my father to allow me to talk to him about the statement he said. And he denied saying it when I know he did. This was a few weeks ago. I haven't spoked to him. Mainly because he went searching for my myspace and bashed my brother and me. He said it was my mom's fault that my brother was gay and I was bi. And that my piecrings look sick and ugly. I refuse to talk to him. Ever.

Here is the big thing bothering me. It is keeping me up all night. I don't want to eat nor sleep. I need someone to please understand this and not to bash me. I love someone in Australia. Yeah, you problaby won't agree but whatever. I feel like we are falling apart. I told him that if he cuts then I would. I know it was completey unfair to say and he told me that he couldn't handle that and that we problaby shouldn't talk. I don't know what to do. I can't lose him. For some reason the only reason why I am alive is because of him. Nowadays I don't feel like living. I tried to kill myself all the time. And on the outside I'm the completely nice, happy girl. I know he loves me and wouldn't leave me. But I can't seem to understand why I am so scared to lose him. I have trust problems with people. I don't get close to people and if I do then you are very lucky. Sometimes I just want people to understand that I'm not fucking perfect and I problaby won't. I screw up. I make mistakes and regret them. But who doesn't. I'm human. I will problaby let you down once. But won't do it again. I can't help everyone with their problems anymore. I just need to focus on myself. I need that for the first time in my life. Things are so hard. I mean not just for me but everyone. Sometimes I know people would miss me. But it's like I'm the one in pain. So I'm hurting myself by staying here. I haven't cut in 51 days. And it's hard, like very hard. You have no clue how bad I wanted to pick that blade up and slice. But I stopped for Ty, the guy I love in Australia. And to prove that you can really stop. And right now I'm going to continue not to cut. Because he means way more to me than that blade. I just want people to see through me and to know I'm a person too. I don't want acception. I don't care if you like me or not. Because I don't live for you. But try to understand that I bleed the same way you do. I do have feelings even if I don't show them. I just want to be understood.

=[
    • Re: Some days I feel like shit. Some days I just want to quit.

Oh, that's horrible. :(

I'm so sorry!

I'm here to talk, anytime. :)

Kenna//
      [COLOR="Silver"][FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"]Back me down from backing up
      Hold your breath, now, it's s t a c k i n g up!
      Etched with marks, but I can deal
      And you're the p r o b l e m, and you can't feel.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

I hear you sister. I've landed myself in similar situations and all I can really say that might be of any comfort is the way your feeling can be defeated. Hang in there. :)
      [center]I've got no strings to hold me down. To make me fret, to make me frown.
      I had strings but now I'm free. There are no strings on me.[/center]

There are people that care about you, please don't let them down. Myself included, I don't want to lose another person that I care about. Your dad's a jerk, but you shouldn't care about what he says. Being Bi and having piercings are a part of who you are and if he can't accept that, well... let's just say I can think of many things he can go do. Now about your BF... sometimes relationships hit rough parts. If you make it through them, then your relationship will be stronger. If not, then sadly, it wasn't meant to be.
      It might seem like the end of the world, but I promise you that there will be others. Please don't cut, starve, and stay awake. You're putting yourself through unneccessary torture.

Remember, I'm always here to talk.

Alex

you're understood. most definately. That situation really is horrible. and i don't knwo what to say really to help you feel better other than, eventhough i don't really know you. i can tell you're better than that, and eventually you will rise above to become a better person for yourself. and as for the guy in australia, io dont think long distance is bad, if it's love it's love, who's to tell you other wise right? everyone loves someone, no matter where, there is that one person. and the whole cutting thing. you really shouldnt do that. you have everythign to live for i know at the moment you only see the bad in things. but after a while things won't hurt as much and you begin to see the good in things. things that will make you smile and redeem your faith in people. things like a beautiful sky with just the right amount of clouds. hearing a babies laugh(always makes me smile). eating a favorite food. watching a sunset with someone close on thebeach with a cool breeze. i knwo some of these may sound corny, but they are things that mean alot to me, and hopefully in time you will see and love them too. nobody is perfect, despite what anyone says. perfection is a joke in my eyes, flaws are what make ppl so damn amazing and what makes love so worthwhile. when someone can see your faults and look past them and think" hey, eventho somethign may be wrong, it makes me love them more". you have your whole life ahead of you. even though it hurts alot, time does heal all wounds, yes all of them. i know what it's like to get hurt. My best friend killed herself this summer. she meant everythign to me. i trusted her with things that i couldnt tell anyone not even my older sister. and me and her got into an arugement over suicide one nite and the last thing i told her over the phone was godamnit fuckin grow up. i drove by later that nite to see an ambulance leaving and crime scene ppl ebing there. that one moment put a whole in my heart so big that it still hurts when the wind blows thru it. but i think she knows that i love her and im thinking about her. and i think your parentsdo love you and each other but mabye they've grown apart. but i can't say for sure because i dont know them. but for this moment i want you to just close your eyes, let everythign slide out of your mind. just let it go blank and think of the person you love. and think of holding them forever just you an them, no outside drama, no pain. only love and you and them. whenever you're sad do it. ppl call me corny all the time for saying when someoen is hurting that a hug for a hour is jsut stupid. it does work mabye fora while thye wont do anythign but after a while you realize its a person you can trust you can let it out and feel better. i know you will prolly never read this. but i just wanted you to know that you're not alone, ever. and if u ever need anyone to talk to, someoen to listen. i have AIM and it's emcsky. like i said u dont really know me or visa versa. but i'm always ready to help someone. you ever need anythign let me know.

in life, there's loss,
      Sky
      EMC 4 Life

RIP Jen R. we won't forget you ever. <3 you always

I understand what you mean...
      We are kind of alike, you and me...
      My father is leaving us too, my mom started to drink...
      I did cut my self some time ago...
      But I never did that again...
      You know why?
      Cuz if I will, and if I will die...
      My Sister will be left alone in this nightmare!
      My dad hate's me cuz i'm bi... Mom doesnt care...

As you can see some of us live in conditions that are same as you'rs
      ,and sometimes even worse...
      But we still live...
      [SIZE=5][SIZE=3]:kiss: Married to Fay :kiss: [/SIZE][/SIZE]