Omg! ( Read )

• Omg! ( Read )

Im confused, i guess you could say throughout my highschool years (grade 11) currently, i have been a shy loner.

I have a small group of close friends around 6 or so. I have never had a girlfriend in highschool, and i get no respect.

I go to school everyday, feeling so self concious and left out. Walking into school, and feeling so lonely. I dont have girls hit on me, and i people dont walk up and introduce themself to me.

Like i said, I dont want to be this person, but ive been going here for so long, and im afraid of sudden change.

How can i become a respected, loved friend of more people? and possibly get a girl.

I want to be outgoing, but i dont know how to!

Im tired of being walked on, and feeling lesser then other kids my age, please help!!
    • Re: Omg! ( Read )

I know exactly how you feel. I used to be exactly the same.

I will tell you what I did, not everyone will respect you the way you want, but they will respect you being who you want to be.

If you want to be out-going, try it, Talk to people you haven't before, introduce yourself, if conversation stops ask them about themselves. You will eventually expand your friendship group and become more confident.

You confidence will attract girls and you will eventually get a girlfriend.

Hope this helps, comment me if it does. Thanks xxx :)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're like a butterfly, pretty to see and hard to catch...
      But I did catch you and now we are together.
      Hopefully forever...
      .{.Msg Me.}.
    • Re: Omg! ( Read )

Listening to that brought a side of me that many people haven't seen.

When I went to school a few months ago I always had friends. I was the leader of my group and people followed me because I set a good example to them that they haven't seen before. I dealt with their problems way before mine. I came to school with a smile even though I was breaking behind closed doors. I had to smile because if I didn't then the group fell apart. My best friend who was like my sister was dealing with a major break up that basically affected me more than her. I sat up many nights listening to her crying and trying to find ways to cure it. I couldn't. More and more problems arised. I was dealing with my other friend's problems because her boyfriend went to jail for stealing drugs. I was being clearly honest with her and told her that two things could happen. He could come out loving her more or realizing that he didn't love her at all. She dropped me as a friend right there. For being honest, which was completely low of her. So, I started breaking down in front of them. They didn't like it and they went off to find way better things to do.

After that I changed myself. I went from being this preppy girl that backed everyone up to being this loner that wanted nothing to do with people. I use to walk into the school with people surrounding me and now I walk alone. I don't need friends to keep me alive but it is a bonus. People started to see the real me and then more and more got use to me. They wanted to be my friend. But I pushed them away because I would be the leader again. I am still the leader. In a group I don't follow people I stick to myself and do my own thing on my own time.

You need to learn that you don't need to be accepted by anyone or everyone. You need to be able to rely on yourself. Because in the end all you have is yourself. You have to live with yourself. You can't just want to change because other people want you to change, that is really stupid. Take me for example. People bash me because I don't follow rules. I never eat right. Yes, very true. My hair is never perfect but I love it messy and yet people still have something to say. And you know what they say? "Fay you have guts because people bash you tet you still don't care". You have to learn how to channel people. Turn away when it gets rough. Don't allow people to smack you in your other cheek.

Girls are evil, let me tell you. I am one of them. Sometimes they use you just to fuck around with your emotions because they know they can. Don't wait for a girl. Let a girl chase you for a while. You are still young, play the field. You don't need someone to make you happy but yes it is a bonus once again. Don't wait for love. Let love come to you. That's why it's called falling in love because you just do. You have to go through a lot of losers first before you get to the good ones. Trust me at that. I know from experience.