Advice ASAP! Please = )

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Advice ASAP! Please = )

Ok. Im 14. Here's my problem..

I like my ex again. But Im scared of asking him out.

The reason being that I used to be very "popular" but now not as much as I used to be. He wasnt that " popular" when I dated him...but Im afraid he wont date me because Im not as popular now.

Also I try and text him alot. He has told me that he used to think of kissing me ( when we were dating )....does this mean he is interested in me again?

Also I need some ways to flirt via text message.

HELP!

( thank you to anyone who replies! )
    • Re: Advice ASAP! Please = )

Any lad who cares about how popular you are isn't worth your time. Social status is irrelevant when you really like someone. I wouldn't take how he thought of you when you were dating as a sign of him liking you now however he may be hinting at you. Just ask him. And as for flirting just be natural and drop a few hints, don't go too OTT.
      All the best
      Support Leader
      Charley
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [/CENTER]
    • Re: Advice ASAP! Please = )

Most Vicious Pitbull wrote:

Popularity? Wait, how is he your ex if you guys never kissed? Did I miss something?

If they didn't kiss it must have been more of a mental level relationship rather then physical.

As for the problem.
      I wouldn't worry about the whole social scale.
      If he likes you, then he will probably go out with you regardless of how popular you are. If he dated you before, just because you were popular, then he really isn't worth your time.

I would really just talk to him about it. :) It's the best way to figure out if he is willing to go back out.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year! I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass
      as I go nowhere, and this is my reaction to everything I fear. Cause I've been going crazy, I don't wanna waste another minute here.
      [/CENTER]