What has the world done to some Teens..

• What has the world done to some Teens..

I look around, and see teenagers doing drugs, getting pregnet, drinking, having sex.

Now, i think how could this happen? What in there life caused them to do this to themselves?

It blows my mind, i would never expect any teen to do any of those things, intill i got to highshcool. It was all around me, kids having sex, doing hard drugs, drinking. I just dont know, i dont think it makes any teens look cool, to me they all look like doushes when they fuck there brain up.

then i see pregnet girls, and have no IDEA why the hell this happend, when i was 15 i didnt think about kids, or any of that.. It was all about riding my bike.

So how come some teenagers turn out, doing adult things at such a young age? I have a problem understanding why girls aged 13-16 go with older men, guys that treat them bad, why do teens do drugs? drink? whats the point. In the end your going to regret so many things, and wish you saved sex intill you can actually be in love.

Girls, suffer the most from what ive seen. From a innocent little girl, to a 15 year old insecure girl posting pictures in black in white, with lips puckered out, because they feel more attractive, on the typical myspace theres stuff about getting drunk, partying. And sometimes even sex.

I really wish teens would stop to think about there actions, because this stuff is no joke and could have a serious impact on there future, there grades in highschool there jobs etc.

It is so sad, P.s i am TEEN but im above all that stupid highschool drama shit, and i think other kids should wise the fuck up. Im tired of hearing 13 year old girls, who i could not even IMAGINE in my sickest mind of them having sex, talk about them getting screwed.

So why do teens follow destructive paths?
    • Re: What has the world done to some Teens..

I understand where you're comming from. I also think that teens try to grow up too fast, most aren't mature enough to know their boundaries, they dont know what is too much for them.

I live in Marin County, the second richest county in the US. The town i live in is not very well set up for teenagers, and theres alot of money. Kids there drink, and do heavy drugs, and have sex; and a great deal of that comes from boredom. Kids also think they're invincible, and that has ALWAYS been a problem regardless of era. Now we just live in a time where alcahol is more available, and sex is more widely accepted, and hevier drugs are MUCH cheaper and much more potent.

This doesn't mean that everyone is like this. These things are much more common, but not everyone goes over the top with this. Taking myself as an example, I have sex, and didn't wait for love to do it. I also smoke weed on a regular basis. I drink on occasion and I've tried heavy drugs. But I'm also a Stragit A student, Im graduating a year early. I also have two jobs and the lead part in a professional theater production.

If teens are smart and, more importantly, aware of themselves, they can do those things, if they want, which you think makes them look like "douches" and still be successful. Its all about boundaries.
      Yes I do! (no I dont)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teen follow destructive paths cuz they want to try something new...
      I suport the stuff you sayd about drugs, that's wrong and all, but we cant change that. In out day's it's normal for teens to start having sex in tha age
      of 14-16, sometimes later. But that doesnt mean that. they dont know what they'r doing! And that doesnt mean that all thoes drugs,drinks,sex and stuff
      has a bad influince of grades in school, or theyr jobs in the future.
      I do drink on partyes and stuff, but i'm also focusing on my education, and
      my future. So not all of us teens are like you sayd...
      [SIZE=5][SIZE=3]:kiss: Married to Fay :kiss: [/SIZE][/SIZE]

Sometime Teens make stupid choices. I've done it, otherwise I wouldn't be in my current situation. But on average here kids start having kids in 8th grade. So being 16 and having a kid really isn't that bad. And it is just what you are raised around too. I'll post more later on cuz i'm about to get out of class

I think local culture matters much. Look at California compared to SC. California is the liberal capital of the world, whilst SC is diehard conservative. Which has things more under control with teens?
      It is a sad day when an innocent nation's flag is decried as hate speech.

If I say it, I believe it. Most of the time, anyway. :lol:

I don't think society has anything to do with it. Yes, to a certain point. I mean when the media affects teens then you know something is wrong. But no one can stop it. It's going to happen.

I think the reason why most teens are fucked up is because the parents don't raise them good enough. Some parents brag to people about knowing their kids so well and not knowing what they are doing. I see teens getting knocked up at young ages and I'm asking myself where the hell are the parents. Where are the BC pills, the condoms and the right valueable morals. The world has nothing to do with the way these kids are brought up. The parents do. My cousin has a friend that is eight and already has had sex two times. And when you try to tell the parent she doesn't listen. Because she thinks we are lying. Parents need a reality check. Know your kids before fucking thinking you do and bragging about it.

FutureNavyMan08 wrote:

I think local culture matters much. Look at California compared to SC. California is the liberal capital of the world, whilst SC is diehard conservative. Which has things more under control with teens?

I agree, as a California kid, and a bonified child of a hippy, ive been to other states and there are PLENTY of differences. But you forget that the places with the worst drug/pregency/drinking problems are in the smaller, more seeminly conservative states. The worst meth problem in the country is in Montana. Utah, from what ive herd, has it pretty bad, too.

however, which i dont think i said in my last post here, i dont think its right for the poster of this to be so judgmental. Alot of people screw up because of problems they have, not just because theyre stupid or young. Personally, i started drugs for fun, but have used them as an escape from the world. when intoxicated, you dont think about your problems, you think about that moment, not tanted by your psychological state. (but sex is just fun :p)
      Yes I do! (no I dont)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The problem is people who shouldn't be having babies are having babies. People who aren't fit to be parents. I mean, if we think this generation is bad, wait ten or fifteen years. Kids having kids at 14, I can't imagine what they're going to be like raising another life.
      brodie: ladies and gentleman, this tall drink of water headed my way is a pillar of the shopping community who informed me earlier today of a nefarious plan of his to screw my girlfriend in an extremely uncomfortable place
      gil: what, like the back of a volkswagen? -MALLRATS