So like ugh

• So like ugh

So it's like this. All the good women are taken to assholes. I can't even figure out wut these women see in them or, why they even love then. Their bf's don't do anything with them, take them no where but the bed. It's such a joke. Seem like the worse the guy treats her, the more in love she is with him. I swear guys could shit on their gf and she'd coming running for more. She'd be happier than a pig in shit. The more boring the guy is the more happy she is. It really makes no sense. I can't figure why women wouldn't want to settle for a guy that treats them well. Goes out and has fun with them. Something they can be proud of. Oh wait instead they are proud of their boring piece of shit. Yeah you women would have a control freak that does nothing with you, that treats you shitty. And only knows where the bed is. You all make me puke!
    • Re: So like ugh

I actually fully understand what you mean here because I know A LOT of people who are in this situation BUT obviously you'll be on the outisde of the relationship so you wouldn't know how they got together, why they got together or even why they're still together. I highly doubt you monitor loads of relationships that you see like this 24/7. There's a lot of things that happen in relationships that not everyone sees. Also this is your opinion on other guys, you claim the guy is boring and stuff like that but I bet you don't even know them, or not anywhere close to knowing them like the female does.

I do agree thought the majority of guys do treat girls like shit and somehow go back to them to face more shit over and over. Which is confusing there's a lot more better guys out there in my opinion but I'm sure something must of happened to resolve these problems. To realise such things you have to experiance them first hand. Not every guy treats females like shit, not every female goes back and all that.

I'm sure by reading your post now that if you're ignorant in your post you must be more ignorant in life. If you're going to be ignorant you're gauranteed no female relationship unfortunatly. I suggested growing up before generalising a whole gender popularity based on your assumptions and opinions.
    • like you said, i dont know them and wut happend. So you don't know me and what has happened. Before you going around and saying im ignorant, maybe you should know the person and their situation first. Oh yeah it's all easy for you to say. You got yourself a women. Now think about that.

I really don't give a fuck what you people think about me. I tell it how it is, if you can't handle it don't bother replying.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Matt: Merged Double Post ().

shades48 wrote:

So it's like this. All the good women are taken to assholes. I can't even figure out wut these women see in them or, why they even love then.

Thats love for you - you are seeing from the outside in, maybe you're only seeing what your allowing your head to see, or rather, what you want to see to rant and rave about how all women "make you puke". Not all woman, you speak of, are like that at all. I am not like that, I know how I deserve to be treat, why should I settle for less then that? And, I can say with great confidence, alot of woman are like that too.

shades48 wrote:

Yeah you women would have a control freak that does nothing with you, that treats you shitty.

I wouldn't. Don't tie all us woman with one brush - not all of us are like that. Thier is decent woman out out there looking for a guy to treat them well, and if you one of them, go looking? Because they are out there.

Support Leader,
      SimpleGirl*

shades48 wrote:

like you said, i dont know them and wut happend. So you don't know me and what has happened. Before you going around and saying im ignorant, maybe you should know the person and their situation first. Oh yeah it's all easy for you to say. You got yourself a women. Now think about that.

I really don't give a fuck what you people think about me. I tell it how it is, if you can't handle it don't bother replying.

Actually, What you've just said I can say right back at you. I've been through shit, I've seen shit happen. Just recently one of my close friends split up with his girlfriend and she is like uber nice and has never done anything wrong yet I know all the bad shit his done to her and they've finally split up for good and I don't agree with half the shit his done and he was one of my good friends. Infact to be honest I count your ignorance towards the way you're treating other members.

shades48 wrote:

do i care
      i dont actually
      i know cos im witnessing it EVERY FUCKING DAY
      ONE OF MY FEMALES FRIENDS
      fuck you people really are thick
      like hell im gonna let you all win and make me feel bad
      you all can shove it!

Non of us are trying to make you feel bad. You made the thread, and you posted it. You knew people would comment on it, so why post it in the first place if you can't handle people's opinion and advice on the matter?

Because maybe your opinion on the relationship is incorrect. Just because that's the way it appears to you doesn't mean that's the way it is and unless you're stalking them 24/7 then you can't know exactly how it is.
      Plus girls go for the "bad guys" because it's unpredictable and the relationship is more interesting. Nice lads, you always know what you're going to get, sure they may suprise you with something romantic but it's the same thing over and over and it gets boring. When the other lads do stuff like that, it's more of a suprise, you weren't expecting it.
      To be honest it sounds like you've been ditched for another lad and this is your way of dealing with it, jealousy and anger towards him. Just move on, forget her and don't taint all girls with the same brush.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [/CENTER]

shades48 wrote:

do i care
      i dont actually
      i know cos im witnessing it EVERY FUCKING DAY
      ONE OF MY FEMALES FRIENDS
      fuck you people really are thick
      like hell im gonna let you all win and make me feel bad
      you all can shove it!

If it's only happening to ONE of your female friends, why generalize the whole gender? This is why your opinion is redundant
      [CENTER]6/19/06

愛してる~
      私の恋人
      [/CENTER]

they arent attracted to assholes...they are attracted to the outgoing personality, confidence and good looks that most assholes have. if you can be like them w/o becoming them...you will be a god in women's eyes and an object of envy for other men
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=3]"A Day Without Laughter is a Day Wasted"[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

lol this post is just getting funnier and funnier. First off, quite a rant.. very angry.. grrr.. way to get it out of your system. Second to your original post

So it's like this. All the good women are taken to assholes. I can't even figure out wut these women see in them or, why they even love then. Their bf's don't do anything with them, take them no where but the bed. It's such a joke. Seem like the worse the guy treats her, the more in love she is with him. I swear guys could shit on their gf and she'd coming running for more. She'd be happier than a pig in shit. The more boring the guy is the more happy she is. It really makes no sense. I can't figure why women wouldn't want to settle for a guy that treats them well. Goes out and has fun with them. Something they can be proud of. Oh wait instead they are proud of their boring piece of shit. Yeah you women would have a control freak that does nothing with you, that treats you shitty. And only knows where the bed is. You all make me puke!

A good majority of good looking women might go for a-holes..

1. Because some girls find a-holes super attractive and they have this idea that the a-hole will convert and turn into a nice guy. They want to believe that there the exception to the rule and he's gonna do a 180 for them.

2. Depends on age, but the harsh truth is that some girls are very looks orientated. So if it isn't your winning personality taking them by a storm.. it could be something else that there not interested in..