Am I going insane?

• Am I going insane?

Okay, so sorry if this doesn't make an sense.
      I'm not sure how to explain what happened so, I'll show you how I explained it before, this is the exact message I sent my best friend on myspace telling her about it. Exact message cody and paste. Sorry for all the spelling errors and rambeling I was really freaked, sad and scraed at the time.

Oh my god.
      Nikki I'm so sorry.
      I'm scared, freaking out and think I might be going crazy and I don't know who to talk to. Let me explain.

Daniel and I broke up months ago and I miss him so bad amd than I had to go to WV to vist him and yeah we were fine and got along and I still had feelings for him, he knew that, I made it clear. We left and than a week later daniel and his parents came to vist us. Daniel stayed for about a week and we talked about getting back together than daniel did some shit with my best friend and yeah, blah, blah, blah it took a while but we worked it out and I forgave both of them. No, they did not have sex. but anyway, daniel kept telling me even before he came to my house, because his family and him were visting other people, we were the last stop kinda deal, daniel's idea so they could stay here longer. He kept telling me that after he left PA that this would be the last time I would see and hear from him. I thought I could change his mind. Daniel, came and his first day here went spent the first two hours in silence neither one of us knew what to say to each other and daniel is very depressed and suciudal so I kept quiet. Finally, Daniel got up and asked me what was wrong and he opened his arms and I went over to hug him, I squeezed him and told him I loved him, he said "I know" Daniel and I were hanging out in my room on the second day here and we were talking...I was completely lost in his eyes and I kissed him, he shocked me and kissed me back. After that we spent every second together I'd do my homework in school come home and be with him, spend time in the morning with him before school, he'd take me to and picked me up from school, plus I was sleeping with him every night, yes, sleeping not fucking, I loved it, listening to his heartbeat and his breathing on my ear with my head on his chest as he played with my hair.

Well, one night we were making out, so close to sex and I wasn't sure I would stop him if he did. I told him, I loved him like I had everyday and every night since he showed up. He said "I love you too." and I stopped him and I said "I thought we were done" and he said "Not when I'm falling for you again" and I could tell he meant it. We never had sex, he never tried we just made out and I felt myself falling for him, more, deeper. I told him I wanted to wake up next to him everyday for the rest of my life I knew he knew I meant it and he said "but what if I'm the bad guy?" I told him he wasn't. but I wasn't sure what he meant I just knew that he wasn't the bad guy, and the only place he would here that was my mom because she didn't want us to be together.

To the point, he left and has been gone for about almost two, three months. We haven't spoken and daniel said he wanted nothing to dso with me right now because he'a almost 18 making it illegal for us to do anything til I'm at least 16. and because my best friends boyfriend ran his mouth about him and he blammed me, I tried to call him a few times. He was depressed and didn't wanna talk I wasn't upset because I knew it hurt that he had feelings for me and couldn't do anything so I gave up.

But last night, I took a shower and than I went to my room, I opened the door and I smelled daniel so I turned the light on and went in but he wasn't there, no one was. So I avoided going into my room the rest of the night until I went to bed. I swore, I felt him touch me, I could still smell him, so I wrapped my arms around where his body would be and I swear I could hear his breathing and his heartbeat and I could fel him. I swore I felt him, smelled him, heard him. But no one was there.
      And when I woke up, I didn't feel him, smell him, or hear him anymore.

I'm scared and I miss him more.
      am I going crazy?
      what do I do?
      what do you think happened?
      sorry this was so long.
      help.

and yes, this is still happening I swear I feel him, smell him, hear him and now I swear I see him. This guy and I have a long story, a lot of history in fact I'm writing a story about it that I am posting on the forums here.

anyway,
      what happened?
      what is happening?
      am I going insane?
      what do I do?
      I am totally freaked.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]I[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]am....[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]RockMeBaby<3[/CENTER]
    • Re: Am I going insane?

You're not insane. You've experienced what it's like to love someone, and to be loved back, and that's something that doesn't come by easily.

But it sounds like things are over. You're going to come to terms with that eventually. It's now a question of whether you can accept it or carry on being in constant pain.
      When you reach for the stars, you might not catch any, but at least you won't get your hands stuck in the mud!

Hahaha, trust me your far from insane. Life goes on, you have to deal with it. Your 16 and from what I can tell a decently good looking person. You'll find another person.

Live life and your to young to be in "love". You have got a whole world ahead of you. Take advantage of it because anything or anyone could end it. All in all don't sweat it. Be with your friends and other various loved one's. It will hurt but will get better. Believe it
      Murder Murder, Yes indeed K -I- L- L- I- N- G- Viva Las Violence- The Frankenstein Drag Queens From Planet 13

Aquilla wrote:

You're not insane. You've experienced what it's like to love someone, and to be loved back, and that's something that doesn't come by easily.

But it sounds like things are over. You're going to come to terms with that eventually. It's now a question of whether you can accept it or carry on being in constant pain.

Thanks, I was seriously freaking out, haha.
      I know, I loved him a lot, we have a long story and a lot of history to be honest we have a six year long romance.

I'm not sure things are not, I think it's just with his age, he's gonna be 18 soon, so yeah. To be honest, I'm waiting for him...even if it kills me.

Sociopath wrote:

Hahaha, trust me your far from insane. Life goes on, you have to deal with it. Your 16 and from what I can tell a decently good looking person. You'll find another person.

Live life and your to young to be in "love". You have got a whole world ahead of you. Take advantage of it because anything or anyone could end it. All in all don't sweat it. Be with your friends and other various loved one's. It will hurt but will get better. Believe it

Thanks, and I know.
      but I'm waiting for this person, even if it's the last thing I do and maybe it will be. But I was always told to follow my heart no matter where it leads me and my heart leads me to him...always, it always has. long story.

PunkRockAngel4Life wrote:

Thanks, and I know.
      but I'm waiting for this person, even if it's the last thing I do and maybe it will be. But I was always told to follow my heart no matter where it leads me and my heart leads me to him...always, it always has. long story.

Trust me the feelings will go away. I went through something just like you are and I got over it. Right now it feels as he is the only person in the world you can love but trust me he isn't. You shouldn't always follow your heart as it can lead to outcomes that aren't as pleasing as you imagined.
      Murder Murder, Yes indeed K -I- L- L- I- N- G- Viva Las Violence- The Frankenstein Drag Queens From Planet 13

Sociopath wrote:

Trust me the feelings will go away. I went through something just like you are and I got over it. Right now it feels as he is the only person in the world you can love but trust me he isn't. You shouldn't always follow your heart as it can lead to outcomes that aren't as pleasing as you imagined.

You're probably right.
      but at the same time allow me to say you have no idea.

i was in a similar relationship a while ago, except the position was reversed she was 3yrs older and was forced 2 move away, we kept in touch and she was going 2 wait for me, but after about 2yrs of being away from each other we sorta lost contact and next thing i knew i had a suicide letter from her, to cut a long and painfull story short, i contacted her perants who said that they had lost contact with her till the funeral, which had been some months b4 i recieved my letter, its been 2yrs and i can still feel her with me, and the pain doesnt go away. :(
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [SIZE=6]My Gazelle
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]