Friend or friendly user

• Friend or friendly user

Hi ppl.there is grl in our town who(fortunately or unfortunayely i dont no) happens to be a good friend of mine.The problem is she calls (on her own) only wen she requires any thing or when she need any help.but she talks to us as a friend only when we call her or wen we go to our house...she does not say or do anything offending.She obviously uses us(me and rest of our friends).We no this quite well.But she happens to be very sexy nd damn awesome.We juz dont want to lose her bcoz of the above reason.So how do we reject her work without offending her.
    • Re: Friend or friendly user

all you can really do is tell her straight. she knows shes sexy if shes using her feminine powers to lure you into doing things for her. i do it all the time. but this girls gotta have a conscience somewhere in her hot body. although, avinash, if youre just being friends with her cuz of the fact that shes sexy and awesome, then maybe you and your mates have the problem...

lol
      You actually said little wrong that gives anyone a misconception as "helping her" because she is sexy. Firstly I disagree of her being sexy (Sexy is like you know who are) but yeah she looks pretty good. Secondly, she is not using any beauty for getting her work done, that would be a different kind of a girl totally. This would be like she asks help because she is a close friend. Yes she calls or talks only when needed help otherwise it will be ages that we ever see her face also incase we also decide not to talk untill she talks.

And you need to look for ways that you dont get "used". I have acquired them and whenever she needs help, she needs to come by my home and not i goto her place ever, Its not like I ever get a chance but present yourself in a way that she doesnt get a chance to say like you have to goto her house take stuff and go do and give her back, thats like sick.

I'd give you some tips over the phone :p

Don't be at her every beckon call. If she needs something, make her work for it, don't be a push over. If she knows that she can't walk all over you anymore, odds are she'll stop.

If not, just slap her :p
      brodie: ladies and gentleman, this tall drink of water headed my way is a pillar of the shopping community who informed me earlier today of a nefarious plan of his to screw my girlfriend in an extremely uncomfortable place
      gil: what, like the back of a volkswagen? -MALLRATS

Mayank wrote:

lol
      You actually said little wrong that gives anyone a misconception as "helping her" because she is sexy. Firstly I disagree of her being sexy (Sexy is like you know who are) but yeah she looks pretty good. Secondly, she is not using any beauty for getting her work done, that would be a different kind of a girl totally. This would be like she asks help because she is a close friend. Yes she calls or talks only when needed help otherwise it will be ages that we ever see her face also incase we also decide not to talk untill she talks.

And you need to look for ways that you dont get "used". I have acquired them and whenever she needs help, she needs to come by my home and not i goto her place ever, Its not like I ever get a chance but present yourself in a way that she doesnt get a chance to say like you have to goto her house take stuff and go do and give her back, thats like sick.

I'd give you some tips over the phone :p

i wanna know more about this girl...lol...