I got a few problems...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I got a few problems...

Okay first off, I played football last year. Yu know, I was a bench warmer. I wasen't strong enough I guess because I got beat alot. I don't know IF I want to play next year. I meant I do but I dont. Everyone expects me too. i dont get excited about practicing for 2 and a half hours, or the two a days from 7 to 3 suckung up my summer. I want to play though, I just dont know If I can get over the fact you have to work. I am willing, But I think I am really lazy or something.

I never get my work done, and Its bringing my grade down. I dont know what it is I just cant complete it. What should I do?

I am always getting these bad vibes around me, from everyone. Also, I have trouble making friends, and I really am Nice. I cant get a girlfriend, and I feel I am so stressed about everything. i am a freshman by the way in HS. What shold I do?
    • Re: I got a few problems...

It sounds like you may blame the football for lowering your grade, and I'm sure it doesn't help with your stress. If you don't even enjoy it then the choice seems easy. Just because everyone else expects you to do something doesn't mean that you should. If you don't enjoy the long practices and if you feel that it is negatively effecting other aspects of your life then it sounds to me like you probably shouldn't play.

There are plenty of other hobbies, activities, sports, or clubs for you to join if you still want to stay active. Perhaps you could even make a group of friends and cheer for a professional team together? That would still keep you active in the sport, and you may enjoy that more.
    • Re: I got a few problems...

If you wanna play football you should stick with it. Don't let the fact that the current season isn't going to well decide everything for you. the "bad vibe" you feel might just be because you're a freshman...next year you'll feel way more comfortable and won't be a newbie anymore.

That said...I agree about the time that gets consumed. I don't play football just for that reason...the practices are nuts and it's like you gotta dedicate your whole life to football, which I dont' want to do. There are other sports out there that are just as fun and don't demand the insane amount of time