This is why girls are stupid.

• This is why girls are stupid.

Ok. There's a guy I went to school with, I've known him since I was in 8th grade, and we've kind of always had a thing. We've never officially dated, but we've always hung out and even messed around a few times.

Well, towards the end of my Senior year, he started dating this girl that I was kind of friends with. We'd hung out a few times, but I wouldn't call us the best friends. Then, this January (they'd been going out for over a year) my best friend and I went to a guy's house that our other friend was house sitting for. There was tons of alcohol and I basically got shitfaced, I don't remember half of the night.

The guy I mentioned above came later. We were all pretty gone by then, and he barely drank anything. Like I said, we've always had this thing, I've always kind of liked him, but not enough to date him. Well somehow, we ended up having sex that night. I can barely remember it even happening, but I know that it did.

He didn't tell his girlfriend. I told her. 2 months later. I know that I should have told her the night it happened, but I just couldn't. I know this is no excuse, but I was so drunk that I honestly do not remember anything. And he was not intoxicated at all. So basically I was taken advantage of. So I tell her, and the bastard denies everything. Finally, it takes two of my other friends (who saw him take me into the bedroom) to convince her that it had happened. She dumps him, and now, a month later, they're back together. And she still despises me. TELL ME how she can hate me so much knowing the circumstances of how things happened, yet completely forgive him and take him back? It pisses me off to no end.
      brodie: ladies and gentleman, this tall drink of water headed my way is a pillar of the shopping community who informed me earlier today of a nefarious plan of his to screw my girlfriend in an extremely uncomfortable place
      gil: what, like the back of a volkswagen? -MALLRATS
    • Re: This is why girls are stupid.

Girls are stupid, I know it! Trust me, some are!

The guy was just clever enough to fool her and make her understand that this thing never happened and you or 2 other friends are liars... OR that this happened but got drunk and you forced him or something like you ..sort of........anything related to your fault, the girl believes this and so she forgive her bf and hates you!